Well, as 2009 draws to a close (yes I’m early but I’m spending time with my family over New Year’s), I’d like to take a quick look back, and throw out some ideas for 2010.
My first post was Obligatory Intro Post, on July 1st of this year. I didn’t really have big plans for the blog, just wanted a chance to do some writing, and WoW seemed to be a good topic. Got a few visits from guildies, but my two posts on ArPen in 3.2 got some good publicity (thanks, Kalon) and things have gone up from there.
Overall stats for the last year:
- Views: 45,200 (wow!)
- Posts: 71
- Comments: 209
- Get ready to find a new guild. (/sob) Sadly, I am moving back to the States from Korea in three weeks, and will have to bid farewell to my Oceanic guildies. (Guys, I’m planning on leaving my deathlock on Cael for now, so I’ll still be around, just at odd times.) If anyone’s looking for a feral DPS/off-tank/off-off-resto starting sometime in early Feb, let me know. Alliance PVE, 8-1130ish EST 2-3nights per week, progression focused is what I’m looking for.
- Get enough frosts to get my 4pT10 for cat spec
- Finally solo Prince Malchezzar in Kara (haven’t tried in a few months)
- Start an alt to learn JC, so I don’t have to keep bugging guildies for gem cuts
- Kitty DPS guide/3.3 gearing guide is in the works and should be released soon
- Design the site (I would say redesign but I’ve never actually designed it other than picking a theme…I need a banner or something)
- Move to a self-hosted domain (I’m tired of wordpress.com not letting me have wowhead tooltips, among other things)
- Stop forgetting to tag posts
- Add some more resto content, and maybe some basic moonkin content
Happy New Year, all!