- Melee hit/exp cap for level 90 Mists of Pandaria characters is 2550 (7.5%) for raid/level 93 bosses, 2040 (6%) for 5-man heroic/level 92 bosses. The PvP hit/exp cap is 3%, or 1020.
- Dual wield hit cap for level 90 Mists of Pandaria characters is 9180(27%) for raid/level 93 bosses, 8500. (25%) for 5-man heroic/level 92 bosses.
- Spell hit cap for level 90 Mists of Pandaria characters is 5100 (15%) for raid/level 93 bosses, 4080 (12%) for 5-man heroic/level 92 bosses.
- Racials: Draenei get a free 1% hit for all weapons. Certain races get a free 1% expertise for certain weapons.
- The whole odd Expertise/Expertise Rating thing is gone, it works just like Hit now.
- Pets fully inherit your hit/exp ratings and combine them to get their ratings. This means if you have 15% hit and 0% exp (warlocks), a melee pet will still be hit/exp capped.
EDIT: Since this is apparently a popular search result page, I’ve gone back and updated this table with the correct numbers for Level 90; in early beta, all the combat ratings were higher, but were reduced by about 15% across the board.
Remember, these stats are before diminishing returns: See Theck if you want more DR math than your head can handle. The general TLDR idea fir tanks is stack avoidance stats for best overall survivability but more RNG; stack offensive stats for more control over your active mitigation but slightly more total damage taken.
|85 (1% Gain)||90 (1% Gain)||Stat|
|179.28||600||Mastery (but varies for some specs)|
|322.58||1259.52||Agility needed for 1% crit|
|648.91||2533.66||Intellect needed for 1% crit|
|243.58||951.15||Agility needed for 1% dodge (druids/monks), Strength needed for 1% parry (paladin/warrior/DK)|
|N/A||265||PvP Power (note: PvPP is half as effective for heals, so 530 for +1% healing done)|
- Boss armor at 93: 24835
If I’m incorrect/missing something, let me know.