So, after saying I was going to do it for forever, I finally went ahead and put in a new forum theme. Go check it out.
A brief list of new stuff:
- Shiny. Very, very shiny. I like. If you don’t and want it the old way, go into your User Control Panel->Board Preferences and change “My board style” back to Avalon Green.
- New forums for Monks. Instead of setting up a separate forum entirely for World of Monkcraft, I’m just pointing them over here. I hear they’ve got booze!
- Individual RSS feed for each subforum.
- Ranks for posters: Honored/Revered/Exalted (because I’m boring).
- You can now change your language/timezone from British/GMT and it won’t break things! Yay!
I still might trim the header length/width down a bit (I forget not everyone has a super-high-res monitor sometimes). If there’s anything else you’d like to see or any comments, let me know.