Here's an example of what happens when you cast a Shred and that Shred crits and procs Primal Fury:
- Combo Point is added.
- Shred cast is successful.
- Shred does damage to your target.
- Small amount of time passes. This time can vary from shred to shred and can be particularly irritating when it takes a long time.
- Combo Point is added.
- Primal Fury is cast.
Here's a video I made quick against a training dummy so you can hopefully get an idea of the difference between a normal CP tracker (on the top) and the WeakAura (on the bottom):
Don't mind the mediocre play, was really tired when I recorded the clip
If you're interested in what addon displays what on my UI please check out this link: http://imgur.com/St2zBF6,2kLO7Vb (some of the elements are not present in the video since the screenshot is newer)
I used the "DF Statusbar 3" skin that comes with DroodFocus (which is updated, woo!) to make the combo points look like they do in the video. If you don't have DroodFocus installed it will default to something else (probably ugly). The display is imported as a group so that it can be imported all at once, but if you want to customize it you should:
- To change the skin or color of the display: Move the Control aura out of the group (click on the small left arrow next to "Feral CP Control") and then select the whole group (click on "Feral CP") and go to the Display tab. You may move the Control aura back in the group or leave it outside after you're done.
- To move or resize the display: I'd highly recommend moving the display auras out of the group (click the small left arrows next to each aura, 1 through 5) and then create a new dynamic group and put them in that. This should allow you to set the spacing of each combo point easier instead of having to set each one's position individually.
Feel free to tweak the looks and such to your liking, of course. Hopefully someone gives this a shot!
- Revision 1: The internal combo point counter is now capped at 5 so that integration with Ovale works correctly (see below).
- Revision 2: Checks that you're attacking your current target before adding Primal Fury combo points. Removed some old/redundant code.
- Revision 3: Set load triggers so it doesn't load unless you're playing feral.
- Revision 4 Code optimizations.
- Revision 5 Fixed LUA error introduced in Revision 4.