Leafkiller offered me to create a post on FluidDruid for DroodFocus (thank you ^^). So here I am
If you have any questions, find a bug or improvement ideas do not hesitate to let me know here, I would try to respond quickly.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CURRENT VERSIONCurrent version : 5.2.0
I'll try to fix the annoying glyph UI bug cause by DF.In previous versions, I don't setup static popup dialog properly, seem to cause UI taint. It's now fixed in 5.2.0e.
I don't have this bug, hope that works for you.
What are all those colored dots on my icons ?
DroodFocus calcul dots damage in realtime (with power attack, mastery, buffs, etc...) for rip, rake and thrash debuff.
Each icons saves datas when debuff is applied to be compared later in the fight with your current "power". I compare dot power with a ratio. The colored dots gives you this informations.
In the top right corner of the icons, the big dot can have 3 states : Red, Gray or Green.
- A red dot means the current debuff is more powerful than debuff you could apply (potential debuff ratio<0%)
- A gray dot means the current debuff is a little less powerful than debuff you could apply (potential debuff ratio>0% and <12%)
- A green dot means the current debuff is a less powerful than debuff you could apply (potential debuff ratio>12%)
- If red dot is lit, dot buffed with savage roar.
- If yellow dot is lit, dot buffed with tiger fury.
- If blue dot is lit, dot buffed with dreams of cenarius or nature's vigil.
Be carefull, don't change anything if you don't know what you do !
Dots tracker ?
This module is under development and not activated by default. Currently it displays a simple list of dots you have applied.
In the future, I would like to display this information on the nameplate of the units. But nameplates don't return unit's GUID, no problem to rip and rake because it requires to target the unit, but it's tricky for thrash...
Floating icons/bars ?
Originally, all icons or bars were fixed in a 'dock' or freely movable.
With this version, you can choose between two methods individualy for each icons or bars. In addition, in floating mode, the size of the texture and text is also configurable individually.