DroodFocus

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Sadisto

Re: DroodFocus

Post by Sadisto » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:06 am

Meranannon wrote:Hi guys !!

Sorry for looooooooong delay for update, but i don't have enough time to play with WoW Lua this days ^^

I tried to do my best, and I think feral is fully fonctionnal in latest version ( 6.0.3a )

I'll try to add guardian stuff soon as possible.

Happy shredding with DF ;)
hey man just big thanks :3

Domeigh

Post by Domeigh » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Thank you so much for updating DF !

the only thing i'm missing right now is an indicator that tells me when i can refresh my dot with the full benifit of pandemic, if you could add such a feature i would be so glad :>

thank you for the great work !

Grif

Post by Grif » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Love DroodFocus!

I too would love to see some kind of indication of when bleeds enter their pandemic window. Thanks for keepin the addon up to date!!

Meranannon

Post by Meranannon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Version 6.0.6 fixed somes bug (and last i hope ^^)
and now icons start flashing below 30% of total duration of dot (except for long debuff >60 seconds)

godinvst

Post by godinvst » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:32 am

Hi,

sorry for my english I'm french. Thanks Mera for this addon and the update..
I've got a problem and I don't know if I do something wrong or not :mrgreen:
Before I had the icon for Rake wich change when target was under 25% health (it turned in Ferocious bite). Now I haven't this option. Could you help me please ?

Thanks

Meranannon

Post by Meranannon » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:12 pm

godinvst wrote:Hi,

Before I had the icon for Rake wich change when target was under 25% health (it turned in Ferocious bite). Now I haven't this option. Could you help me please ?

Thanks
Hi

Try this :
edit your rip spell in your spelllist
go to LUA code (button at bottom right of window)
Clear code if present
Select "Blood in the water" in list
Test code (--> test ok in chat if test success)
and validating (if test not success, clear code before validating)

Or wait for version 6.1.1, I'll automatically add this LUA code to rip spell

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Post by Tinderhoof » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:07 pm

I'm going to move this thread into the Addon/UI folder here. Leaving behind a link so folks can still find it.

godinvst

Post by godinvst » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Meranannon wrote:
godinvst wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Hi

Try this :
edit your rip spell in your spelllist
go to LUA code (button at bottom right of window)
Clear code if present
Select "Blood in the water" in list
Test code (--> test ok in chat if test success)
and validating (if test not success, clear code before validating)

Or wait for version 6.1.1, I'll automatically add this LUA code to rip spell
Merci Mera. Ça fonctionne.
Bye d'Azanu un ex Discordia.

et encore merci pour le boulot que tu fais sur Droodfocus

AsgardFM
Honored

Post by AsgardFM » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:06 pm

The DoTs tracker (multi-target tracking) only activates when Rip is applied.
I only enabled this options with the 6.0.1 prepatch so don't know if this is the way it always worked but is it possible to change it? I'd like to be able to keep track of my Rake/LI Moonfire timers through there.

Meranannon

Post by Meranannon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:18 pm

AsgardFM wrote:The DoTs tracker (multi-target tracking) only activates when Rip is applied.
I only enabled this options with the 6.0.1 prepatch so don't know if this is the way it always worked but is it possible to change it? I'd like to be able to keep track of my Rake/LI Moonfire timers through there.
Dots tracker need some works.
Timers not accurate with pandemic mechanic and it need a better spell detection.

i''m working on it.

davidrm15

Post by davidrm15 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Anyone know how can add pulverize in icon bar 2 ?

Sibylle
Revered

Post by Sibylle » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Sorry for the noob question, I'm not very technical: Is there a way to add moonfire from Lunar Inspiration to the icons? I'm not great with spell IDs and such.
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Post by Tinderhoof » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:18 pm

You are actually able to do that yourself. Under the configuration settings for the tracking bar you just need to add the Moonfire Spell ID, and add it to the bar.

Thandorr
Honored

Post by Thandorr » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:49 am

With the bleed strength indicator it is not recognizing the improved rake from prowl. Please help!

swana

Post by swana » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:07 am

Before the last update there were two red indicators with a timer around them that popped up with Bloodtalons. Can anyone explain how to recreate it? Thanks.

Istaro
Honored

Post by Istaro » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:51 pm

Sorry for the multipost (I just posted about this on the Curse page for DroodFocus before I saw the link to this forum).

When using just timer bars, not icons, is there any way to indicate (ideally by changing the bar's color, or maybe making it flash) when an effect (Savage Roar, Rake, Rip, Rejuvenation) has reached 30% of its duration and thus can be refreshed without loss? I guess this is what people are calling the "pandemic window" by analogy with the Warlock ability.

I see that I can do it with icons by setting "Timer warning" and checking "Alert: Icon and text" in the spells list, but I like using just bars. Maybe it's possible to set something up client-side using the ability to set custom Lua code for a spell? If anyone has any advice on that front, I'd be very grateful. If that's not possible, I hope to see this capability added someday.

Osmold

Post by Osmold » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Hey since few updates ago I have this problem which only occurs when I use DroodFocus : http://puu.sh/diPYA/44aef197d5.jpg

When I disable this addon, and only this one, it goes back to normal...

Istaro
Honored

Post by Istaro » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:38 am

Osmold wrote:Hey since few updates ago I have this problem which only occurs when I use DroodFocus : http://puu.sh/diPYA/44aef197d5.jpg

When I disable this addon, and only this one, it goes back to normal...
I had a similar problem in my follower details pane with DroodFocus active. StrataFix (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/stratafix) fixed it and should fix your problem as well. It's mentioned at the top of DroodFocus's Curse page (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/droodfocus).

Ferox

Post by Ferox » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:27 am

Hey guys!

I've a problem saving the "special FX' from some spells (the red indicator for berserk/tf, clearcasting & savage roar).
When ever I go to settings-->config mode-->(spells list)-->special fx and save it, the next time I log in only those settings (for the special fx) are disabled again.
Is this a known bug or am I missing something?

(PS: In a older version of droodfocus, the special FX for the dream of canarius(now blood talons) buff where 2 big red dots, where can I find those red dots again in the latest version?)

Love to hear a something soon!

Mayara

Post by Mayara » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:54 pm

I have my dots setup in the icon bar 1, sorted by time remaining. However things that are not applied to the target are being shown first?

For example I'm tracking rip, rake, savage roar and thrash. If I haven't applied thrash to the target, which I don't for single target damage, it's icon is showing first, but faded out.

I'd like it to simply not show an icon at all, if the target doesn't have it. Is that possible? Maybe even having things which are not applied at the end of the list of icons?

Love the addon :)

bugreporter

Post by bugreporter » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:04 pm

hi friend,
can we add something to only display spells where you have the corresponding talent?
i often switch between blood talons and lunar inspiration and its impossible to change my bars to the other talent easily. a "hide" checkbox would already help a lot

skya

Post by skya » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:06 pm

hi
thanks for the add on i love it
i use it for all my character on game

i have a question
i would like to do the same announcement like rip rake and trash for know if u need to refresh your dot or not, for the spell "moonfire"
its easy to make an icon with time but i dont know how to appear the red, gray or green point

sorry i'm french and i dont speak very well english :)

Bigtoe

Post by Bigtoe » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Hey guys,
im not much of a forums poster but I have been looking for a long time now for a droodfocus profile. I saw one on a youtube video but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. basically, the dude had an addon that scrolled with a "rotation" and I saw in comments he said it was droodfocus but I cant figure out how. was hoping you guys could share your profiles and explain to me how to set it up. im not good with setting up addons...

thanks!

here is video with scrolling under his nameplate incase its not actually droodfocus that does that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM9pA9tpYmA

Eltur
Honored

Post by Eltur » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Look like http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/trufigcd for me..
.. it just shows what he already used... mostly used by streamers and youtubers

Torehngarth

Post by Torehngarth » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:40 am

Recently started using DF and love it. I got things set up but every time I swap specializations it reverts to the default for that spec. I can't seem to find a spot to have it load a saved config when I change. Is there such a thing?