Pawkets' WeakAuras2 Display (BfA)

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Sharpend

Re: Pawkets' WeakAuras2 Display (Legion)

Post by Sharpend » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:25 am

Nice weak aura but without talents selected, if we play JW, does overlays of pandemics changes ? If we play Sabertooth, does the icon of rip take icon of FB ? it would be nice imo

shyrudah

Post by shyrudah » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:12 pm

During incarnation, it only shows that the rake is improved if i cast prowl before applying rake

Aze2139

Post by Aze2139 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:38 am

Since a few days everytime I don´t have anything targeted, I see only a question mark instead of my Rake symbol. As soon as I target something, the rake symbol appears.

Does anyone know the reason for that? It´s only a trivial thing but it drives me crazy :D

Screenshot: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?fi ... 485387.jpg

thanks in advance

FeralXodan

Post by FeralXodan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Aze2139 wrote:Since a few days everytime I don´t have anything targeted, I see only a question mark instead of my Rake symbol. As soon as I target something, the rake symbol appears.

Does anyone know the reason for that? It´s only a trivial thing but it drives me crazy :D

thanks in advance
You can fix that by going into the WA showing the question mark then under 'Display' remove the check mark where it says 'Automatic Icon' and under 'Display Icon' type in "Interface\Icons\WA_DoT_Rake" and hit enter. Lemme know if you have any trouble still

Also if anyone is interested, ive moved around some of the parts and added a few things:
String: http://pastebin.com/dcFLmxz3

Claw

Post by Claw » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Nice job with the alignment of moonfire and savage roar. Looks neater this way. Getting a bunch of lua errors though.

Vaporgriffin

Post by Vaporgriffin » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:32 pm

I have to add my thanks to Pawkets for making such a great tool - I can tell what a tremendous amount of work must have gone into this.

I have a question about something that I've tried really hard to solve on my own, but I keep coming up short. I'm just basically trying to have the whole thing not show up unless I'm in Cat Form. I know that this is covered in the initial post, and believe me I have tried really hard to get it to work properly, but I'm clearly either not understanding something, or doing something totally wrong.

The instructions are to add a trigger to all of the visible auras to check for Cat form on myself, and then make sure they are all set to "All triggers".

So I've tried this a couple of ways - I tried applying a trigger to the overall group, and it did not work properly. So then I figured I was trying to take the lazy way out, and went in and applied the trigger to every visible aura, but I'm still having trouble with the Inverse auras. They are set up with two triggers already, and set to "Any Trigger". When I add a third trigger and set it to "All Triggers", the respective icon then only shows up when the buff is active. (i.e. if I set the trigger as described on Rip(Inverse), I then only see the Rip icon when Rip is active, and it disappears when the bleed drops).

My current workaround is that I've left the Inverse auras alone, but this means that they are always showing whether I'm in cat form or not, and I'm thinking there must be a way to fix this that I'm just not comprehending. Can anyone help me out?

Ecerot

Post by Ecerot » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Hey FeralXodan,

Really love the way you turned this weakauras, could you please help me?

I am French, and playing with the game in French, I managed to change the name of the spells in French to have them appear, but I don't know how to do it for the snapshot part, they don't appear.

Do you have any idea of what I could do?

Thank in advance

Alethea:)

Post by Alethea:) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:02 am

FeralXodan wrote:
Aze2139 wrote:Since a few days everytime I don´t have anything targeted, I see only a question mark instead of my Rake symbol. As soon as I target something, the rake symbol appears.

thanks in advance
You can fix that by going into the WA showing the question mark then under 'Display' remove the check mark where it says 'Automatic Icon' and under 'Display Icon' type in "Interface\Icons\WA_DoT_Rake" and hit enter. Lemme know if you have any trouble still

Also if anyone is interested, ive moved around some of the parts and added a few things:

Hello, I like the weakauras a lot more but is it possible you can make them bigger like the size of Pawkets or tell me how to do it without breaking the whole thing :D?

Thanks again.

Orpheus66

Post by Orpheus66 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:50 am

I am seeing double timers in the ability box, VERY annoying.

Here is a picture of what I mean (it is a 4K image, just a heads up): http://i.imgur.com/lFqpSMn.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix?

Alethea:)

Post by Alethea:) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Orpheus66 wrote:I am seeing double timers in the ability box, VERY annoying.

Here is a picture of what I mean (it is a 4K image, just a heads up): http://i.imgur.com/lFqpSMn.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix?
If you have OmniCC or a addon like this it will add a timer onto the weakaura/weakauras if this is so then you should go onto each weakaura and remove the %p from them so that Weakaura the addon won't add a timer, if this isn't the case I wouldn't be too sure.

whalezillaa

Post by whalezillaa » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:37 am

Hi I just tried using the weakaura and it is working but there is large black boxes over the icons.

http://imgur.com/a/pJtuF

Any help?

Gowerdruid

Post by Gowerdruid » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:04 pm

whalezillaa wrote:Hi I just tried using the weakaura and it is working but there is large black boxes over the icons.

http://imgur.com/a/pJtuF

Any help?
Don't know if you use ElvUi but if you do try to turn off skinning on WA auras. That helped me when I had the same problem. Aggix address this on the first page of this thread. See quote below.
aggixx wrote:That looks like you have ElvUI Addon Skins skinning the auras. Turning it off will fix it (can turn off skinning on just WA Icons, don't need to disable whole addon), but short of that I'm not sure how you could go about it.

Arctagon
Honored

Post by Arctagon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:53 pm

For some reason the overlays for Rip and Rake don't work properly. The green border appears when going into the pandemic zone, but the TF, BT and stealth indicators never appear. They do on Thrash, however.

Other than that, with the Jagged Wounds talent, Rip and Thrash don't seem to update to their new thresholds. Rake seems to do that, however. Mostly. It's all around very inconsistent.

Edit: There is also a problem with adding a trigger for cat form, as all inverse bleed and overlay auras are set to activate on ‘any triggers’, and if you set them to ‘all trigger’ it messes things up. And they are still not displayed in cat form only.

Djspooky

Post by Djspooky » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:42 am

Is it possible for someone to add another corner mark? I don't know the name but it's the thing that shows if I applied Bloodtalons and/or Tiger's Fury. I want it to let me know if I applied Savage Roar on it too. Color doesn't matter. :D

Skypilgrim

Post by Skypilgrim » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:44 pm

hi guys
i cant not get this to work at all .
all i see is a green box .i dont use elv ui .

just weak auras and shadow frames ....
any idea ????

Skypilgrim

Post by Skypilgrim » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:59 pm

The children of this group have display type so their display option can not be set as a group is the error message i am getting

prawnapple

Post by prawnapple » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:40 am

Hi Admins,

First off, amazing addon this for Feral Druid. Really impressed. I have 1 issue however that I hope you can help with. I recently added another setup to my weak auras for Balance Druid. I've copied the ICONS folder into my wow addons folder as well. I deleted everything from weak auras because I made a mistake moving some things around and wanted to reset. Now when I copy the scripts from either this Pawkets or the balance addon back into wow (weak auras) I see what you can see in the picture attached. Please help, I've tried deleting weak auras entirely and re-adding it but the same thing happens.
Attachments
Weak Auras.jpg
Weak Auras.jpg (137.37 KiB) Viewed 3667 times

Claw

Post by Claw » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Has anyone modified this WA to have lunar inspiration in line with the other icons? If so can you please post.

prawnapple

Post by prawnapple » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:37 am

prawnapple wrote:Hi Admins,

First off, amazing addon this for Feral Druid. Really impressed. I have 1 issue however that I hope you can help with. I recently added another setup to my weak auras for Balance Druid. I've copied the ICONS folder into my wow addons folder as well. I deleted everything from weak auras because I made a mistake moving some things around and wanted to reset. Now when I copy the scripts from either this Pawkets or the balance addon back into wow (weak auras) I see what you can see in the picture attached. Please help, I've tried deleting weak auras entirely and re-adding it but the same thing happens.
Hi Guys,
Any feedback on this? :D:D

Catsup

Post by Catsup » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:18 am

I am having the same problem as Prawnapple. All of the displays are green. I have uploaded following the directions given multiple times with no luck. :C Halp

prawnapple

Post by prawnapple » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:25 am

Catsup wrote:I am having the same problem as Prawnapple. All of the displays are green. I have uploaded following the directions given multiple times with no luck. :C Halp
Just found this now: 1. Download this zip file and extract the contents to your Interface folder (World of Warcraft/Interface). Note that you do not extract this into your addons folder. The final path should look like "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\ICONS" or similar with the included .blp files being inside the ICONS folder. It is important you place them in the correct directory or the display will not work, so read carefully. Again, this is not an optional step. - going to try this, I think my icons are in the wrong folder! Thanks for the help!

prawnapple

Post by prawnapple » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 pm

Thanks again.
[/quote][/quote]

I don't see the question mark in my WA list? Where can I look for it or what will it be called in the WA list?

Meepow

Post by Meepow » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:44 am

Hi all friends. First introduce myself, since it is my first post on the forum, I'm playing from the feral druid legion and this forum is helping me a lot.

I was trying to add this to my interface configuration, as I find very useful, but can not get it to work properly. I make a summary briefly with some images.

This is not appreciated, since I have chosen me to myself, but usually scratch icon is a question mark (?) As I can fix this? Thank you.

In this image you can see, already in combat, as I just get the counter bleeding, I do not jump the counter and other Wild Roar ...

And finally I put my AddonSkins where it is clear that I WeakAuras disabled ...

Of course I use Elvui, but I'm not an expert on this interface, the use because it seems clear and clean. Someone could help me set it up properly? Thank you very much to all.

PS: Sorry for my English is not my native language and not practice a lot. Greetings to all.

Aperature

Post by Aperature » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:34 pm

FeralXodan wrote:

thanks in advance

I am getting the below LUA errors when I use this WA string. Any updates - how to correct?

Message: [string "return -- Feral snapshot controller..."]:57: attempt to call global 'WA_CacheSnapshot' (a nil value)
Time: 09/27/16 17:20:24
Count: 8
Stack: [string "return -- Feral snapshot controller..."]:57: in function `triggerFunc'
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:494: in function `ScanEvents'
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:570: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:561>

Locals: event = "COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED"
_ = 1475014824.807
param = "SPELL_DAMAGE"
_ = false
source = "Player-54-0397108D"
_ = "Skim"
_ = 1297
_ = 0
dest = "Creature-0-3886-1220-21981-111184-00006AEF99"
_ = "Greystone Shardcaster"
_ = 68168
_ = 0
spell = 1822
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "Creature-0-3886-1220-21981-111184-00006AEF99"
(*temporary) = "Rake"
(*temporary) = "attempt to call global 'WA_CacheSnapshot' (a nil value)"

dogdogdog

Post by dogdogdog » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:22 pm

i also have the problem where the rake icon doesnt actually show up. here's a screenshot of the problem
and here's my WA config
the weird thing is, it works fine in the preview when i try to configure it, but breaks immediately after.