Pawkets' WeakAuras2 Display (BfA)

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Pieoden

Re: Pawkets' WeakAuras2 Display (WoD)

Post by Pieoden » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:51 am

Djuntas wrote:http://imgur.com/8dsrO2f

How do I remove weakauras white text, so its just omniCC numbers that shows up?

I know OmniCC can make these things called groups, but dont quit get how that is done :s
Go into the weakaura and instead of %p type a space "spacebar" and hit enter or leave the weakaura.

Djuntas

Post by Djuntas » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:09 am

Pieoden wrote:
Djuntas wrote:http://imgur.com/8dsrO2f

How do I remove weakauras white text, so its just omniCC numbers that shows up?

I know OmniCC can make these things called groups, but dont quit get how that is done :s
Go into the weakaura and instead of %p type a space "spacebar" and hit enter or leave the weakaura.
Thansks alot!

hontou

Post by hontou » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:30 am

hi i love the weak aura.
only i have a problem when i used the string and import it i am getting only the engery bar normal the rest is what you see in the picture green block hope you can help me with this

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:48 pm

It's covered in the first post, make sure you downloaded the textures, put them in the correct folder, and then restarted your client otherwise you'll get those green blocks that indicate the textures are missing.
ImageImage

hontou

Post by hontou » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:56 pm

thank u very much tbh i feel very stupid for not reading that it is working now

Galavianor

Post by Galavianor » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:37 pm

This wa is awesome, thanks so much! I'm just really having a hard time getting the auras and cds to only show up in cat form. Admittedly I'm a big noob still when it comes to wa2. Could you possibly do a little tutorial on how to set that up?

Socka

Post by Socka » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Hey Aggixx!

I've been using this WA, with a few tweaks to fit my own UI, for a long time now. I just wonder, when was it last updated? Maby some good changes I've been missing out.
And how do I know what version I am using right now. Could you help me find out please? :)

Thanks in advance

//Socka, Feral for 8+ years :)

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:40 am

Galavianor wrote:This wa is awesome, thanks so much! I'm just really having a hard time getting the auras and cds to only show up in cat form. Admittedly I'm a big noob still when it comes to wa2. Could you possibly do a little tutorial on how to set that up?
Well uh, the unfortunate answer is if you're a "big noob" its probably too difficult to set this up :( It requires adding triggers to many of the display elements as well as splitting some of the displays into multiple parts to be able to add those triggers.
Socka wrote:Hey Aggixx!

I've been using this WA, with a few tweaks to fit my own UI, for a long time now. I just wonder, when was it last updated? Maby some good changes I've been missing out.
And how do I know what version I am using right now. Could you help me find out please? :)

Thanks in advance

//Socka, Feral for 8+ years :)
Hmm, don't know when it was last updated. There's probably a post documenting it somewhere in the past couple pages but too lazy to go find it. You can find the version of your display by mousing over the display group in the left panel of your WeakAuras options, it should say in the group description.

Edit: According to the pastebin it was last edited July 5th, so there you go.
ImageImage

Socka

Post by Socka » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply.

I looked it up and apperently I got version "v1.14 - by aggixx"

May I ask if there is any big changes between v1.14 and v1.17? (I take a wild guess that 1.17 is the latest one)

It took hours of blood and tears for me to setup and change everything to fit my UI. So I would only like to update if its worth it, you know what I mean :D

I would find it very dificult to play without this auras, they are part of the game for me, but I also love to be up to date :)))

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:06 pm

aggixx wrote:Updated to v1.15. Changes:
  • Bleeds that fade from an enemy that you are not targeting now show the proper overlay state when you retarget them.
  • Energy bar now dynamically refreshes your max energy when you Berserk. I have to do this in preparation for the T18 2p since I don't particularly want to mess with gear tracking.
  • Fixed a bug with Rake state snapshotting when applied to an enemy that is damage immune.
  • Some miscellaneous cleanup including moving a couple auras together that didn't really need to be separate.
  • Some minor code optimizations.
You can find the new version in the first post by clicking here.
aggixx wrote:Updated to 1.16:
  • Fixed an issue where snapshots did not function correctly when applying Rake or refreshing Rip with Bite during Spirit Shift.
aggixx wrote:Updated (no version bump for this one):
  • Fix the whole display being broken.
  • Add an option to show the length of the partial ticks on your Rip and Rake debuffs. You can enable this behavior by going to "Snapshot Controller" > Actions tab, and in the On Init Custom Code change the value to true.
aggixx wrote:Updated to 1.17:
  • Fixed Improved Rake snapshotting while Spirit Shift is active.
They fixed the reason you'd want to use the partial tick tracking option, but otherwise I'd say the changes are fairly pertinent.
ImageImage

Socka

Post by Socka » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Thanks for taking your time to gather this information for me, It really helped me decide. I will update as soon as possible!

I actually noticed those bugs you mentioned, but I learned to play with them. Would be awsome to play without them thoug ^^

Thanks again Aggixx! Much drood love to you! :D

xagonyx

Post by xagonyx » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:31 am

Hello! Just wanted to say thanks Aggixx, awesome auras! I have a question, how can I make the Energy Bar/Combo points only show on cat form?

mystupidhandle

Post by mystupidhandle » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Created an account simply to say thank you! Saved me a bunch of time.

Thank you again. Keep up the great work. ^^

Annof

Post by Annof » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:04 pm

In the video, you have a scrolling combat text on the right side of the screen. Would you mind telling me which AddOn that is? Thank you.

Zarzul
Honored

Post by Zarzul » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:10 am

Azarrahk

Post by Azarrahk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 am

Is there a way to get the CP bars to work for Enhancement Shaman's Maelstrom stacks? I've tried it but the bars have visual durations instead, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance!

bigundies

Post by bigundies » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:28 pm

is it possible for the energy bar to switch to rage bar on entering bear form and mana bar whilst in no form?

Myrcyr

Post by Myrcyr » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:29 am

Azarrahk wrote:Is there a way to get the CP bars to work for Enhancement Shaman's Maelstrom stacks? I've tried it but the bars have visual durations instead, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance!
Try this for ehnance sham weakauras

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/1 ... ps-layout/

Azarrahk

Post by Azarrahk » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:22 am

Myrcyr wrote:
Azarrahk wrote:Is there a way to get the CP bars to work for Enhancement Shaman's Maelstrom stacks? I've tried it but the bars have visual durations instead, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance!
Try this for ehnance sham weakauras

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/1 ... ps-layout/
Not what I had in mind but thanks. I ended up getting it the way I wanted anyway:

Kethwee

Post by Kethwee » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm not a very experienced kitty but I've been using these strings for about six months in my grind toward HFC from ground 0. I've read at least once every single post in this thread, but find it very hard to search because the search engine thinks I'm an unsophisticated dolt.

Somewhere aggix, I thought you had created your own bear strings and linked to them in a post. Was I dreaming? If so, can you direct me or repost?

Troejg

Post by Troejg » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:08 am

Just re-subbed and installed this as the first addon (so i have no others). I get 2 timers on every icon, one with decimals and one without. I can remove the one with decimal by editing "%p" and the one without by un-checkking the Cooldowns box, however this also removes the cooldown animation. I would like to keep the cooldown animation, and the decimal timer - is there any way to do this?

Palewind

Post by Palewind » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 am

First of all, Pawkets, I want to say that your WeakAuras for DOT tracking have been incredible. Throughout MOP and WOD, I've been a significantly better player because of the ability to track my TF, BT, and Imp. Rake snapshots. Well done and thank you :D

I've been goofing around on the beta, leveling as a feral. And luckily, the WeakAuras have worked just great so far for Tiger's Fury and Bloodtalons in Legion Beta. However, (1) the removal of "Improved Rake" as a standalone spell (now folded into Rake's core functionality) and (2) the removal of Incarnation applying the Rake stun have broken the logic you built in behind the double-damage Rake purple indicator in the WeakAura Set.

After playing around with the lua in the "Snapshot Methods" WA for a bit with my incredibly limited understanding, I think I've fixed it for our Patch 7.0 and Legion crowd until Pawkets creates a more professional, elegant fix :)

TLDR: If you import this WeakAura and delete the old "Snapshot Methods" WeakAura in the OP, you'll get your purple indicator back for double-damage Rake in Legion. (Reload UI after import.)

Edited ... code box was breaking formatting of the forum/swapped to pastebin.

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Updated with legion compatible version.
ImageImage

Konungr
Exalted

Re: Pawkets' WeakAuras2 Display (Legion)

Post by Konungr » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Does the Pandemic tracking take into account Jagged Wounds? I've been using DroodFocus since forever, but I like what i saw in the video you made, so I'm going to check it out, just gotta see what I can do about making it track my bear abilities in the same spot when i'm facerolling through those call to arms bags, lol!

chonchax

Re: Pawkets' WeakAuras2 Display (Legion)

Post by chonchax » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:04 am

Hello ,

I'm using your Wa since a long time .

Btw in patch 7.0.3 snapshot doesn't work anymore for "Rip" and "Rake" , still working for Thrash

Can you help me plz ?