Steakbomb's Guardian WA Setup

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Steakbomb
Revered

Steakbomb's Guardian WA Setup

Post by Steakbomb » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:29 pm

A few people were looking for a Guardian WA setup as some people are tanking a lot more right now with the quicker queues for heroics as a tank. I was going to wait for Aggixx to post a Guardian setup that he had talked about but I personally needed something right away as I do tank a lot for heroics and in raids so I made a full setup and wanted to share it.

http://pastebin.com/VFMuQvUT This is a single paste for the entire group.

Current Setup for Guardian:

A couple things to note here. Top bar is RESOLVE % and changes every frame. Bottom Bar is Rage bar.

Top Icons:
1st icon is for the Primal Tenacity Absorb. It tracks the amount of the absorb that will happen on next melee hit taken. This number changes a lot but personally I like to know much much I will absorb.
2nd icon just tracks when SD is up and time left on the buff.
3rd icon is Thrash.
4th icon is Lacerate. Left number is Time Left and Right number is how many stacks are up on target.

Bottom Icons:
1st icon tracks Ursa Major buff, the time remaining AND the % of HP increase you are currently at.
2nd icon changes depending on what Tier 7 talent you have specced(Guardian/Pulv/Brist)GoE tracks CD remaining on stacks of SD since GoE makes your SD only last 3 secs. Pulv and Brist track the associated buffs.
3rd icon is Tooth and Claw. This tracks the absorb amount of next melee hit. T&C STACKS so this could be a big number and if you are offtanking then T&C is consumed on the current tank.
4th icon changes depending on Tier 6 Talent(HotW/DoC/NV) and just shows when they are up on you. I mainly use this spot for NV/DoC but some people like to track HotW as well.

Willferalqt

Re: Steakbomb's Guardian WA Setup

Post by Willferalqt » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:38 am

What are your macros for Guardian if you dont mind sharing them.

Steakbomb
Revered

Post by Steakbomb » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:28 am

The healing touch macro is the generic macro for HT that turns off autounshift and the Skull Bash macro is just a macro that puts ---Kicked--- into my guilds melee channel. Nothing special.

Verduro

Post by Verduro » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:20 am

Thank you!

Fieran

Post by Fieran » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:35 am

Steakbomb wrote:The healing touch macro is the generic macro for HT that turns off autounshift and the Skull Bash macro is just a macro that puts ---Kicked--- into my guilds melee channel. Nothing special.
What is the purpose of this, may I ask?

Paloro
Honored

Post by Paloro » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:20 pm

So if it isn't proc'd you won't shift out of bear form...which usually kills you.
Last edited by Paloro on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aperature

Post by Aperature » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Just wanted to say thank you for putting these up. I spent some time shrinking everything as I prefer a smaller layout, but still very nice.