Daegalus' TellMeWhen Feral Display [Legion][v1.7]

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Daegalus

Daegalus' TellMeWhen Feral Display [Legion][v1.7]

Post by Daegalus » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:33 pm

I personally prefer TMW and have made a display that handles most of the main features desired from a feral display.

After discussing Feral in the Druid discord, and getting things figured out and setup, someone mentioned they wouldn't mind a copy of my finished set of TMW configs for their guildies that use TMW over WA2. So I decided to clean my stuff up and put it out here for anyone that wants it.

Its very basic for now, and doesn't handle all the cases, just the primary specs. (BS/LI, SR, JW, BT).

List of what it covers:
  • Rip duration on target and pandemic window with green flashing border
  • Rake duration on target pandemic window with green flashing border
  • Savage Roar duration on self
  • Moonfire duration on target and pandemic window with green flashing window.
  • Bloodtalon Proc stacks and remaining duration
  • Predatory Swiftness proc remaining duration (uses Healing Touch icon on display)
  • Berserk status, and cooldown time. (Incarnation status if specced)
  • Tiger's Fury cooldown time
  • Custom combo point bar
  • [v1.1] Custom energy bar
  • [v1.2] Snapshotting of BT, SR, and TF on Rip, Rake, and Moonfire (no BT on MF) (please report bugs, this wasn't straightforward to implement)
  • [v1.3] Multi-target snapshotting, will now remember your snapshots for target switching. (could be buggy, please report bugs)
  • [v1.6] Clearcasting Proc tracker and Ashamane's Frenzy cooldown tracker.
  • [v1.6] Multi-language support (uses spellIDs now)
I'll add more stuff as it becomes necessary

Screenshots:

Config mode showing everything [v1.2]

In Combat (LI not speced, so is removed and recentered) [v1.2]

In Combat (combo points visible, pandemic on rake, and sr) [v1.2]

In Combat (clearcasting and ashmane's frenzy) [v1.6]

Out of Combat (left over CP still visible, intended) [v1.0]

----
Import String:

Hosted on my github gist page. If you have trouble copying it, hit the "Raw" button in the top right, and it will load the entire thing in plain text on your screen.

[v1.7]
https://gist.github.com/Daegalus/85f513 ... 96229b9644

----
Feel free to change things to your liking, I will try to keep this updated if necessary.

Changelog:
[10/25/2016][v1.7] Updated for 7.1 and did some cleanup and fixes.
[ 9/05/2016][v1.6] Changed everything to use SpellID so that it works cross-language. Added Clearcasting proc icon and Ashamane's Frenzy cooldown.
[ 8/16/2016][v1.5] Fixed Pandemic times to be accurate. They assume Jagged Wounds speced (which is lower than not, so its safe for both specs)
[ 8/14/2016][v1.4] Small exception bug fix.
[ 8/14/2016][v1.3] Added snapshotting for multiple targets.
[ 8/14/2016][v1.2] Added snapshotting of SR, BT, and TF for Rip, Rake, and Moonfire (minus BT since it doesn't apply)
[ 8/13/2016][v1.1] Added energy bar, made sure non-elvui timer text showed for those that don't use it.
[ 8/12/2016][v1.0] Initial share.
Last edited by Daegalus on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Zarzul
Honored

Re: Daegalus' TellMeWhen Feral Display [Legion][v1.4]

Post by Zarzul » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:34 am

looks really nice

Konungr
Exalted

Post by Konungr » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Do you have pandemic for Savage Roar set up?

Daegalus

Post by Daegalus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Konungr wrote:Do you have pandemic for Savage Roar set up?
Yes, I do. I am going to release an update tonight that makes them more accurate. I currently have them all set to 4 seconds for testing and forgot to fix them, but I will go get the exact numbers and set those instead tonight.

Daegalus

Re: Daegalus' TellMeWhen Feral Display [Legion][v1.5]

Post by Daegalus » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:01 am

Fixed the Pandemic times to be accurate to Xanzara's guide with Jagged Wounds speced. 3 seconds for Rake, 4.7 seconds for Rip, 4.2 for moonfire, and 7.2 for savage roar.

Altayir

Re: Daegalus' TellMeWhen Feral Display [Legion][v1.6]

Post by Altayir » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:10 pm

Hey !
Wanted to say a huge thank you, this UI is exactly what I was looking for :D

Juste a thing, for me it doesn't show the moonfire and SR. Guess it's linked to the fact that they're talents now ? Tried to loot for a fix by myself but I don't know TellMeWhen well and ended messing up everything xd
Any idea about that ? (French client if it helps)

another small thing is the Healing touch showing a green square when not proced for instant cast, not a big deal but might help you to signal it to ^^

Deranged

Post by Deranged » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:08 am

So for starters thanks for making this! I had never used TMW before but this looks really clean. Just a couple questions, is there a way to make the snapshot buffs above each icon a little larger? A little tough to see, would like to make the entire display a little larger if possible but wasnt sure how.

Again thanks for making this, looks awesome!

teddabear
Revered

Post by teddabear » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:07 am

Tellmewhen is extremly primitive compared to WA. A couple minutes of instructions on importing your string could save people hours.

Hotsoup

Post by Hotsoup » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:36 pm

The snapshotting stopped working correctly for me after some hotfix. The tigers fury snapshot still works but the other two doesn't. Love the profile besides that! :)

Daegalus

Post by Daegalus » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Ive noticed this too, especially when using non-standard talents. I will be doing a bunch of work on this for 7.1, especially since HT is being switched for Regrowth, i need to change that, and recheck all the IDs and logic.

Daegalus

Re: Daegalus' TellMeWhen Feral Display [Legion][v1.7]

Post by Daegalus » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:45 am

Updated for 7.1

Eryn

Post by Eryn » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:50 am

Hi @daegalus the profile seems work perfectly except for lunar inspiration. I'm not able to have the timer for pandemic moonfire working. Any suggest? Thanks a lot

found the problem
In the Trigger conditions you set "buff duration on target " instead a "debuff duration". that fixed it

Dayasydal

Post by Dayasydal » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:30 pm

This looks great.
However I can't figure out what to do with the raw string. I've googled how to import and am using the wrong keywords or something because I can't seem to find what to do with the string. What do I do with it?

Thanks.

edit:
I "finally" figured out. After skimming through many videos my attention was brought to the bottom of TellMeWhen's config display where you can paste in the string and the click on import. Guess I was blind. From the previous post about not knowing what to do with the string, I guess I didn't second guess myself.

Kelebglin

Post by Kelebglin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Hey after the patch i have problem with Predatory swiftness icon. When it procss i cant see addon icon above my head, can you help me please ?

Tremonster

Post by Tremonster » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Guys, there has been an update on Curse for the TMW addon and i think the whole package needs some tweaking of a sort. I cannot let's say see the snapshotting icons being enabled, they are just idle.
I mean i can cope with the snapshotting by myself but some people are still struggling! Can you help on this issue please? :) Just giving a heads up!