Ailuro Pouncers Timer r3 (WA2)

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

MoonBunnie

Ailuro Pouncers Timer r3 (WA2)

Post by MoonBunnie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Introduction
Hello fellow kitties! The purpose of this WeakAura is to track the 15 second cooldown found on Ailuro Pouncers so you know when you will receive your next stack of Predatory Swiftness!

Download
Use the URL below and copy the WA import string which you can then use with the "Import" feature in WeakAuras. You can choose between the progress bar or icon version.
General Information
The WA is a basic progress bar (or icon) that ticks down from 15 seconds and is synchronized with the proc from Ailuro Pouncers. The moment the timer hits 0 seconds is when you will receive your next stack of Predatory Swiftness from the equip effect.

This WA uses the following events to synchronize the timer:
  • When you gain Predatory Swiftness from Ailuro Pouncers (ignores Predatory Swiftness gains from casting a finisher).
  • When you equip Ailuro Pouncers.
I personally put the bar version under my existing bar for Predatory Swiftness. Feel free to customize the look and size of the bar to suite your needs! I have also made an icon version for those that want it that way.

If you want to add the number of seconds to the bar, just add "%p" to either the left text or right text fields, and then enable that field in the Display tab.

Bugs and Feedback
If you encounter any bugs or undesirable behavior, please post a reply and let me know the details on how I can replicate the bug. I will try to fix any issues as soon as possible.

Suggestions for ways to improve the WA are welcome. Let me know if you have ideas that would benefit everyone that would want to use these WAs.

Change Lists
Version r3
  • Corrected the spell ID used for Ferocious Bite, which was causing the timer to de-sync when using FB. If you don't want to re-download the WA, just go to the actions tab, and edit the code at the top. Find the list of spell IDs and change "22567" to "22568" and save it.
  • Thanks to Fursion for pointing out the typo!
Version r2
  • Original release version.
__
Last edited by MoonBunnie on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zarzul
Honored

Re: Ailuro Pouncers Timer r2 (WA2)

Post by Zarzul » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:22 am

i really need those Ailuro Pouncers...

Bluewulf
Honored

Post by Bluewulf » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Thank you so much moonbunnie. It's great
Bluewulf (Redwolf/Bluewulf) - Illidan US

Annalese

Post by Annalese » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:44 pm

This is fantastic, thank you so much!

Zarzul
Honored

Post by Zarzul » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:38 am

great one - could you add a stack counter ?

MoonBunnie

Re: Ailuro Pouncers Timer r3 (WA2)

Post by MoonBunnie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Corrected a mistake in version r2. Ferocious Bite's spell ID was incorrect, causing the timer to de-sync when FB was used. Thanks to Fursion to finding this error! Version r3 has this mistake corrected. If you don't want to re-download the WA, simply follow the note in the Change Lists section for r3. You can manually modify the spell ID.

Qpa

Re: Ailuro Pouncers Timer r3 (WA2)

Post by Qpa » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:56 pm

hmm the progress bar is working for me but not the icon.