Moderator: Forum Administrators

Tremnen
Revered

Nit Picking my log

Post by Tremnen » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:37 am

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wd ... &source=48

Things I see I did wrong.

no 2nd pot (whoops)
could have got another coin use in if I used on CD.
energy capped because of the knockback and not returning to melee range right away

Anyone see anything else?

I definitely could have had better Rejuv uptime and I see 4 PS procs i didn't use for HTs

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Re: Nit Picking my log

Post by Tinderhoof » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:06 pm

You did a pretty good job analyzing your log. It did look like right before you did your second Incarnation you let SR drop off for a noticeable duration. What happened? It also looks like you triggered your second Incarnation after your second Berserk. You really should do Incarnation first so you don't lose the shapeshifting GCD while Berserk is up. Otherwise pretty nice.

Tremnen
Revered

Post by Tremnen » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:43 pm

I need to look at my macro for incarnation. I have /cast incarnation first but it always seems to cast beserk and tf before it. For the SR fall off I was trying to pool energy before the incarnation beserk knowing the glyph would refresh sr and misjudged how long until beserk and incarnation would be up vs duration of SR :S

Alpheus
Revered

Post by Alpheus » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Tremnen wrote:I need to look at my macro for incarnation. I have /cast incarnation first but it always seems to cast beserk and tf before it. For the SR fall off I was trying to pool energy before the incarnation beserk knowing the glyph would refresh sr and misjudged how long until beserk and incarnation would be up vs duration of SR :S
Berserk and TF are off-gcd, incarnation isn't. So if you spam the button after you've just used something that triggers the GCD sweep (shred/rake/rip/fb for example) then berserk+TF will trigger immediately while incarnation won't pop up until the GCD is free again.