ShmooDude's Feral Hekili profile

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

ShmooDude
Exalted

Re: ShmooDude's Feral Hekili profile

Post by ShmooDude » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 am

@Bashui - You shouldn't need to turn off Berserk in the APL, just turn off showing cooldowns in the main options (pretty sure its the only thing flagged as such for us).

Technically I don't know if shadowmeld works at all since I don't have a NE druid to test with. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the shadowmeld given for the raid has a different spell ID than the one given to real NEs which would prevent it from working since everything is based on spell ID. Next time you're in there, I'd check what the spell ID is.

Oronare
Honored

Post by Oronare » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:06 am

ShmooDude wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 am
@Bashui - You shouldn't need to turn off Berserk in the APL, just turn off showing cooldowns in the main options (pretty sure its the only thing flagged as such for us).

Technically I don't know if shadowmeld works at all since I don't have a NE druid to test with. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the shadowmeld given for the raid has a different spell ID than the one given to real NEs which would prevent it from working since everything is based on spell ID. Next time you're in there, I'd check what the spell ID is.
Just wondering if you (or anyone) knows how you can make hekili look (work?) like ovale in this respect.

For example have the 'primary' icon be a single icon but with a second icon next to it, or smaller to the side showing your CDs like berserk/tf being off?

I tried setting berserk and TF as defensives and enabling the defensives icon, but now it just shows in the primary icon *and* a 2nd icon lol

ShmooDude
Exalted

Post by ShmooDude » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:08 pm

Yeah, don't think there is a way. we'd have to request that the hekili dev make a new cooldowns box akin to the defensives one.

EDIT: It'd be pretty simple to make berserk/tf weak auras though that work just like Ovale's cooldown boxes. Just like the one posted above by Bashui

Bashui

Post by Bashui » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:39 pm

ShmooDude wrote:
Ahh good to know.
ShmooDude wrote:
Looking at logs It looks like it is the same spell id. I am not sure why WA gave me trouble with it thursday, but last night it worked fine. I worked up a similar WA (https://wago.io/fFsbE1eWY). The only thing I punted on is the rake multiplier. Now I just need to figure out how to set up a macro to use shadowmeld when I have the buff.

RareBeast
Honored

Post by RareBeast » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:22 am

Thanks for your work on this Shmoo. Really useful for both myself and my 7 yr old son I am teaching to be a feral :)

Is there an easy way to tell Kelili that FB needs 50 energy? I have a terrible habit of hitting FB too early and wasting the extra damage. When I run my logs through https://wowanalyzer.com/ this is by far my biggest DPS loss.

Also, I remember the old days of pooling energy. Is that still a thing and can Hekili handle it?

Once again - thanks for all your work on this.

ShmooDude
Exalted

Post by ShmooDude » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:04 pm

@RareBeast - Technically it does, but by default 6it doesn't show it and simply mimics the in game "not enough energy" view (and since FB costs 25 energy and not 50, that's what it shows).

Under Displays -> Primary (and AOE if you use that one) -> Delays tab
... is where the relevant settings are. I turn on "Show Text (Countdown)" and check "Fade as Unusable". I also changed the anchor point to center and upped the font size but that's all personal preference. Most classes don't need any of that on as it's simply unnecessary so it makes sense that it defaults to off in Hekili, but it's needed for something like feral, especially as you note for Ferocious Bite.

As far as energy pooling in general, nothing I've found really makes a difference in simcraft. Even in previous expansions when I did have an APL that used energy pooling, it was never used with SotF which is the go to talent on that row now. Right now the only pooling that's done (outside of the 50 energy for FB obviously) is for when Rake is about to expire, it won't shred unless there's enough energy for both Shred and Rake (or CC is up).

Arthaei
Honored

Post by Arthaei » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:07 am

Hey Shmoo just wondering is there a way to make the script suggest Primal Wrath when specced for it rather than Rip? it appears to do this when there's only 1 enemy, obviously the extra range and damage component of this ability means Rip is just redundant so I'm not sure why it's doing this?

It's just a dps loss at the moment when it's suggesting normal Rip.
"Many druids died to bring us this information"