Takes two clicks w/Catus:kerplunk101 wrote:Any tips on how the reforging can be improved?
I really want to stay above 7% hit and expertise and below 7.6%ish.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... n/advanced
http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 567#p16498
- under Import for Armory: enter "Immaculation", set realm to blank, set region to US, hit "Import"
- scroll down to Reforge: set hit/exp lower bound to 2550, everything else should be blank/off, set lower left to "Random: Slow", hit "Reforge 1:1:1"
- if you hit "Clear Reforgings", you can see that your native Crit rating is extremely low. Your lowest stat should dictate your choice of Orange gem (Agi/Crit in this case).
- if you enable [x] Save Log in the reforger, you can figure out the actual min/max reforge bounds on your gear.
You can use this information to figure out when Agi/Hit gems are putting you way over the hit cap, or if you should have +180 Crit or Hit on cloak.Constraints:
Hit 2550 <= [ 2380, 6691] <= 999999
Expertise 2550 <= [ 1715, 6027] <= 999999
- I changed your shoulder to Orange, cloak to Purple, and all Orange gems to Agi/Crit. - if you do this yourself, you can just choose a slow search option, like "Random: Very Slow" and it should find a better solution.