T16 4-piece or Warforged gear? (normal mode)

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Bluewulf
Honored

T16 4-piece or Warforged gear? (normal mode)

Post by Bluewulf » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Hey guys I have every tier piece in normal mode, but also have the choice between a few warforged pieces as well. I am wondering which would be better. I understand simulation will most likely show that the 4-piece pulls ahead, but that would be if I utilized it to it's full potential. I haven't spent much time using the 4 piece bonus and wonder how much it throws off the flow of the rotation. This wouldn't matter though if the warforged pieces beat the 4 piece though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/h ... ulf/simple

So like I said I have all 5 tier pieces. Current using WF Riou's Vigilant Leggings legs with the other 4 pieces of tier equipped. My option is to drop the tier chest and shoulders to equip the WF Pamela's Muuscat Wrap and the WF Spaulders of Dominating Dreams.

Appreciate any help!
Bluewulf (Redwolf/Bluewulf) - Illidan US

inferiorlol
Honored

Re: T16 4-piece or Warforged gear? (normal mode)

Post by inferiorlol » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 pm

I think the simulation undervalues the 4P if anything. I mean the sim does a pretty good job with getting buffed bleeds up without the 4P so most extra CP goes to more FB. In real raiding however when you have downtime on the boss being able to TF -> SR into a fast rip is really nice. This is just my personal experience playing around with and without it in raids.

aggixx
Exalted

Re: T16 4-piece or Warforged gear? (normal mode)

Post by aggixx » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:07 pm

inferiorlol wrote:I think the simulation undervalues the 4P if anything. I mean the sim does a pretty good job with getting buffed bleeds up without the 4P so most extra CP goes to more FB. In real raiding however when you have downtime on the boss being able to TF -> SR into a fast rip is really nice. This is just my personal experience playing around with and without it in raids.
I agree, at least in situations where you're actually interested in applying Rips. If you're looking to maximize a situation where Rip isn't very effective then (energy is much better spent on Swipe, or targets with extremely low lifetimes) then I think going 2p + WF would be a no brainer.

And I definitely wouldn't say it disrupts the flow of the rotation, if anything it aids it.
ImageImage