teddabear wrote:With the changes to crit it appears unlikely FB crit chance will ever reach that high in WoD. How is this better?
You just answered your own question? If we aren't going to reach 50% crit I think 50% crit on FB is a good thing? Also the FB perk: FB does 20% more damage?
teddabear wrote:How do you know it would be OP? Compared to what? On which bosses? If Havoc isn't OP it seems extremely unlikely this would be OP.
1. Why are you asking about fights? Are you trying to compare WoD talents to MoP fights? Doesn't work.
2. Compared to everything in t100.
3. You roll a 35 energy ability and a 50 energy ability that hits all targets for just 50 energy. Considering Rake does a HUGE chunk of our damage, and how potent Rake spreading is now, putting it on every target with 1 50 energy ability with no cooldown? That is OP.
4. Havoc is nothing like Bloody Thrash was. At max you can have 3 additional targets (glyphed) and you still have to spend 3 GCD's to put it on your 3 additional targets.
5. Also have you seen Warlock damage this expansion? You want to tell me they aren't OP on multi target fights and keep a straight face?
Because Thrash has the same duration as Rake why would you need to use Rake anymore?
teddabear wrote:Do you really consider individually raking a group of adds compelling?
You bet I do. That means you are actually managing your resources and actively looking for the trade off of swapping targets and spending energy. Do it to much and you don't have enough energy. Don't do it enough and you lose damage. Way better then mindlessly hitting the same button regardless of single target or aoe.
teddabear wrote:We got combo points on the player because Rogues got it and they fixed a several years old bug. From what I've read very few Ferals are happy with the changes so far.
What people are annoyed by is the ability pruning which does not affect our damage rotation or our output. The other complaint is not interesting enough talents. Prior to the second round of cuts there were NO complaints. With a new play style we have something new and compelling.