Pawkets' Feral DPS Guide & FAQ -- Updated for 6.2.3!

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

sardaukarz

Re: Pawkets' Feral DPS Guide & FAQ -- Updated for 6.2.3!

Post by sardaukarz » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Sharpend wrote:Incarn with the pot at -1 to for the gcd, if you incarn with zerk after the pull you take 1 more gcd, and the delay of the SC become useless
OK I understand the gcd part i dont understand the zerk and SC plz explain. noob question i know i'm a noob druid.

Sharpend

Post by Sharpend » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:30 pm

sardaukarz wrote:OK I understand the gcd part i dont understand the zerk and SC plz explain. noob question i know i'm a noob druid.
Ok ill try to explain because my english is realy bad.

We have a weak aura that swap trinkets to delay the first trigger of the SC, because with the delay you can use 2 FB in the SC, and without this swap, you can only do one FB. We need to delay this trinket to let him trigger 3-4s after the pull, and then if you use incarn after the pull of the boss you lose a gcd, and you couldnt use your 2nd FB on the SC. For example with the weak aura i can store between 3M and 4M5 dmgs in the first SC (4M5 with malicious censer), and its arround 2M5-3M maximum dmgs without this weak aura. You can take this one here : http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5594

Hope you can understand. Sharp

sardaukarz

Post by sardaukarz » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Sharpend wrote:
sardaukarz wrote:OK I understand the gcd part i dont understand the zerk and SC plz explain. noob question i know i'm a noob druid.
Ok ill try to explain because my english is realy bad.

We have a weak aura that swap trinkets to delay the first trigger of the SC, because with the delay you can use 2 FB in the SC, and without this swap, you can only do one FB. We need to delay this trinket to let him trigger 3-4s after the pull, and then if you use incarn after the pull of the boss you lose a gcd, and you couldnt use your 2nd FB on the SC. For example with the weak aura i can store between 3M and 4M5 dmgs in the first SC (4M5 with malicious censer), and its arround 2M5-3M maximum dmgs without this weak aura. You can take this one here : http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5594

Hope you can understand. Sharp
Hello there,

my english is not that good either so no worries! Thnks for the quick reply.
Now I totally understand.

I assume SC = Soul Capacitor ( sorry I do not know how to link items from wowhead the fancy way)

Thnks a lot it explains a lot!
Sard

catherder

Post by catherder » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:04 pm

... or you could adjust the timer for the SC to procc 1 second later?

Sharpend

Post by Sharpend » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:04 pm

catherder wrote:... or you could adjust the timer for the SC to procc 1 second later?
No we cant because we have to delay the proc of the SC between 3.5 and 4s. If we delay the proc to 5s or more, the ring will explode at the end of the first SC and we have to cancel hit. That's not worth. Inc 1s before the pull, it is worth.

Ayleena
Honored

Post by Ayleena » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:35 pm

I have a trinket question. I finally have a complete set of trinkets- heroic cap, censer, mirror, and normal seed. Which two should I be using in general, and which two for heroic arch in particular? I have been using cap/mirror for the adds. I am not sure how good normal seed would be in this context since it has no stats to compare. thanks!

Sharpend

Post by Sharpend » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:48 am

SC/blade master on assault / iskar only, SC/censer if the boss will die before 2min (reaver/zakun), SC/Seed on others

Sharpend

Post by Sharpend » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Btw i have a question, does the ilvl of the SC effect his RPPM ? It seems like no but i want to be sure, for a WA

Alcootest

Post by Alcootest » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:44 am

Hi,

I know that i'd seen that Censer is better than seed for very short Fight and you confirm it.
But i have mythic censer and heroic seed, i did many simc various lenghts of figth (<3m / 3m / 4m / 6 m ...) simc with Censer is always better than simc with seed.
So it is my question Censer MM all time > seed hm ? Or is it different in game ?

I have a gain of 10k dps inscreased on our trys mannoroth with Censer compared to seed.

Thanks !

Ps : sorry my english is very bad but i hope you'll understand my question.

Sharpend

Post by Sharpend » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:56 am

Alcootest wrote:Hi,

I know that i'd seen that Censer is better than seed for very short Fight and you confirm it.
But i have mythic censer and heroic seed, i did many simc various lenghts of figth (<3m / 3m / 4m / 6 m ...) simc with Censer is always better than simc with seed.
So it is my question Censer MM all time > seed hm ? Or is it different in game ?

I have a gain of 10k dps inscreased on our trys mannoroth with Censer compared to seed.

Thanks !

Ps : sorry my english is very bad but i hope you'll understand my question.
The simcraft is bad, even the NM seed is better than MM censer on some fights, the malicious censers value depend of the OoC procs

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Sharpend wrote:Btw i have a question, does the ilvl of the SC effect his RPPM ? It seems like no but i want to be sure, for a WA
No.
ImageImage