DOC hotfixes no more HT with PS

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

bacevicius
Honored

DOC hotfixes no more HT with PS

Post by bacevicius » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:06 am

what the F$$$K.... we arent healing enough and now this makes DOC useless... no damage no extra heals... except rejuv yeah..... But will it be better to take NV ? Has anyone noticed their healing going down? Glyph of NL or keep CAT form glyph now since we dont get a free HT anymore....

Asune

Re: DOC hotfixes no more HT with PS

Post by Asune » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:24 am

Calm your tits it was only a 20% nerf

bacevicius
Honored

Post by bacevicius » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:28 am

Thats alot esp with a crit.!

Grondmaster

Post by Grondmaster » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 am

bacevicius wrote:what the F$$$K.... we arent healing enough and now this makes DOC useless... no damage no extra heals... except rejuv yeah..... But will it be better to take NV ? Has anyone noticed their healing going down? Glyph of NL or keep CAT form glyph now since we dont get a free HT anymore....
Where on earth did you read that PS wont give you instant HT? Only thing we lost was the 20% extra healing to HT, that PS provides! IF they would remove instant HT from PS, they would have to rework both DoC and Bloodtalons...

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:07 am

The hotfixes were PvP targeted changes. We're still put out a very high amount of healing for a DPS in PvE context so the PS nerf is hardly consequential. As Grondmaster said there was no mechanical change her, only a slight potency nerf.
ImageImage

Amitty
Honored

Post by Amitty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 am

@bacevicius How are we not healing enough dude? I guess you missed the QQ about those pesky Catman people being able to solo 3 targets and leave the fight at 100% HP. :lol:

Tremnen
Revered

Post by Tremnen » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:50 am

I am very sub par at PvP and knew my healing was off the charts from just running around ashran. I am not happy about another survivability nerf but I am still putting out anywhere from 6-8K HPS in CMs after the Hotfix and that is without Cenarion Ward so I could be even better about my healing.