Imperator Mythic Arcane Aberrations

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Óak
Honored

Imperator Mythic Arcane Aberrations

Post by Óak » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi guys,

What kind of damage are you guys doing on Fortified and Replicating Arcane Aberrations on Imperator Mythic/Heroic? Currently progressing on Mythic so a bit more interested in the damage you guys are pulling on them on mythic difficulty over a long fight (say 10+ minutes) but I'd be interested to hear what kind of damage you're able to do on them on heroic too..

The best method I've found is to pool combo points for them to FB them as soon as they spawn, then Rake and Shred the rest of the time. They die fairly quickly for our raid team so my method seems to be the most effective for me, what are you guys finding?

Zstriker
Honored

Re: Imperator Mythic Arcane Aberrations

Post by Zstriker » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:13 am

at first phase nothing, others are cleavning it down
others phase put rake some shred and FB then back to boss, then rest will have executes available and will finnish it anyway

Agati

Post by Agati » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:15 am

Hi Óak, hope some off that gear I provided helps you down Imperator soon.

Well, lets get on topic, shall we?
Looking at my logs, from heroic Imperator. We ran with 2 tanks, 5 heals, and 17 dps.
I do around 25k dps to the add once it's up. Seeing as the add die way before 24sec has gone buy, I felt like rip would been a complete waste off combo points, and the logs reflected that pretty well.
Because we did progression, I felt like it was best to pool some energy and CP if posible for the add, and just jump on it with a rake, followed by shreds and [email protected]
Something I didn't think about testing was to save TF for when the add come, just to pump out more burst, might try it in a heroic pug and post some results.

Óak
Honored

Post by Óak » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Agati wrote:Hi Óak, hope some off that gear I provided helps you down Imperator soon.

Well, lets get on topic, shall we?
Looking at my logs, from heroic Imperator. We ran with 2 tanks, 5 heals, and 17 dps.
I do around 25k dps to the add once it's up. Seeing as the add die way before 24sec has gone buy, I felt like rip would been a complete waste off combo points, and the logs reflected that pretty well.
Because we did progression, I felt like it was best to pool some energy and CP if posible for the add, and just jump on it with a rake, followed by shreds and [email protected]
Something I didn't think about testing was to save TF for when the add come, just to pump out more burst, might try it in a heroic pug and post some results.
:o You provided me with gear? who are you?

Meaningless
Honored

Post by Meaningless » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:05 am

I'm usually in the middle of the pack when it comes to 2nd/3rd phase adds on mythic, I try to pool my energy/CP some before it spawns mostly because that add hurts so much on mythic and the fact that ranged dps usually have to move away from exploding tanks while the add is up :D

Agati

Post by Agati » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:08 am

Óak wrote: :o You provided me with gear? who are you?
Maybe not you, but sold some mythic trash farm pieces to prime, I'll give you a /w ingame some time :)