costumes, cosmetic and toys

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

smugler

costumes, cosmetic and toys

Post by smugler » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:18 pm

With 6.1 being out, which costume is your favorite, and what you mostly use? I want those costumes that changes you in kitty form, I like blazing wings myself but it doesn't last long.

Are there any other toys that I'm not aware of that gives you change in coloring, other than the firelands one obviously, I'd like to have one that make me purple or something.

AsgardFM
Honored

Re: costumes, cosmetic and toys

Post by AsgardFM » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:36 pm

You used to be able to become a purple cat with Rime of the Time Lost Mariner but now that costumes properly work, you become a purple skeleton.
Personally, I've been going with Orb of the Sin'dorei (actually seeing my own gear in combat!) and Time-Lost Figurine for the Arakkoa.

smugler

Post by smugler » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:52 pm

these are nice but only 5mins, is there any type of glow coloring that last for long time or longer than CD itself? I'd like a glow on my kitty :D

Vami
Honored

Post by Vami » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:08 pm

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw firecat with blazing wings.

But yeah, the wings are my favorite. I want to be cat but the wings are still awesome. Okay, being furbolg is kinda fun too!

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:04 pm

AsgardFM wrote:You used to be able to become a purple cat with Rime of the Time Lost Mariner but now that costumes properly work, you become a purple skeleton.
Worst thing about Patch 6.1, hands down. At least you can still become a pink and orange firecat if you use both at the same time.

Considering farming Pit of Saron for a http://www.wowhead.com/item=37254/super-simian-sphere, that thing is just too cool.
ImageImage

Felucia
Honored

Post by Felucia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Two handed mace with Noggenfogger. The nostalgia is real i tell you.

TheLOOGE
Honored

Post by TheLOOGE » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:30 pm

I'm indifferent at the moment. A lot of the novelty stuff still doesn't work. Gamon's Braid doesn't work in the sense that I can dps in cat form as Gamon. Neither does that Manastorm item. But Krastinov's Bag of Horrors works. Blazing Wings works.

I wish they'd bring back the Deathbringer's Will visual proc that turned me into a Vrykul. Just that one little facet brought me so much joy lol...

Brutus

Post by Brutus » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:00 am

My guild constantly swap blasts me, and it was never a problem because I remained in my form and they just took my kitty one. But with 6.1 I now become some random other class, and they usually do it while I'm in stealth right before the boss is pulled so I don't have time to click it off. A minor annoyance, but still an annoyance. I don't want to be some random blood elf!

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:52 pm

You can be immune to swap blasts with the http://www.wowhead.com/item=109599/neural-silencer now. Kind of sad that they have to put an anti-troll item in the game in the first place, but hey, its there might as well use it.
ImageImage

Dwade
Honored

Post by Dwade » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:19 pm

I think he means the image swapping thing from JC, when people used it on you before they would get cat form but you remained in cat form as well. Now it swaps how you look regardless of form. It really annoys me because everyone does it to me during raids to look like a cat casting spells or whatever.

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Ohhhhh, damn. Now its way harder to turn everyone into bears during breaks. Suddenly, BEARS!
ImageImage

Fany

Post by Fany » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:16 pm

I love using Kalytha's Haunted Locket + Orb of the Sin'dorei to turn into a female blood elf!

Kraineth
Revered

Post by Kraineth » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:18 pm

My favorite thing about the transformation changes is that Firecat overrides all of them. And since using dash/displacer/Incarnation still activates normal cat form and hides firecat, I can open a fight as firecat and when incarnation falls off I can be whatever transformation I have on.

My go-to transform is http://www.wowhead.com/item=64646/bones ... sformation + http://www.wowhead.com/item=86589/ai-lis-skymirror to be a Naga for 10minutes.

A close second is http://www.wowhead.com/item=105898/moonfangs-paw to be a white wolf with a moon above my head. The best part of this item is that the savage roar animation has you sit down and howl at the moon, so because the SR animation still overrides everything else and you slide around, you look like a wolf sliding around on its butt.

smugler

Post by smugler » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:43 am

I personally don't like toys that switch me totally to new model, like locket or orb of sin. I kinda like being kitty form with a style, like coloring effect or wings or something along these lines, thats why I asked incase I missed something that gives me glow :D :D

ShmooDude
Exalted

Post by ShmooDude » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:46 am

TheLOOGE wrote:I'm indifferent at the moment. A lot of the novelty stuff still doesn't work. Gamon's Braid doesn't work in the sense that I can dps in cat form as Gamon. Neither does that Manastorm item. But Krastinov's Bag of Horrors works. Blazing Wings works.

I wish they'd bring back the Deathbringer's Will visual proc that turned me into a Vrykul. Just that one little facet brought me so much joy lol...
They hotfixed it, the Gamon cat is real!

Sior

Post by Sior » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:11 am

Fixed an issue with the following cosmetic transformations that had an incorrect priority:

Celestial Defender's Medallion
Gamon's Braid
Manastorm's Duplicator
Mr. Smite's Brass Compass
I still can't use Gamon while in cat... am I missing something? :|

ShmooDude
Exalted

Post by ShmooDude » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:57 am

Sior wrote:
Fixed an issue with the following cosmetic transformations that had an incorrect priority:

Celestial Defender's Medallion
Gamon's Braid
Manastorm's Duplicator
Mr. Smite's Brass Compass
I still can't use Gamon while in cat... am I missing something? :|
Maybe it hasn't been applied in EU yet (if you are EU)? Or it might require a realm restart. It does work for me on US-Misha. :)

Sior

Post by Sior » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:47 am

Hmm, yeah I'm EU... it's just strange, because EU Servers actually have their servers shut down later than the US ones...
which means, the fix should be live (since the servers got restarted just recently).

Well... I guess I just have to wait a little longer. Really looking forward to playing as Gamon :D

TheLOOGE
Honored

Post by TheLOOGE » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:43 am

Ooo! Luca28 please sign me up bbgurl!

Elamari
Honored

Post by Elamari » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Super Simian Sphere + Mr. Smite's Brass Compass + Vrykul Drinking Horn + World Shrinker.

^__________^
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

File under Feral - http://fileunderferal.wordpress.com/