- Lets keep all discussion here in this thread. Starting new threads will just fragment discussions and make information harder for folks to find.
- I'll make sure the first post is updated with information from the blog, and with any dev responses we get. You won't need to copy and paste bits an pieces from the blog to here. Just talk about what is exciting or concerning to you.
- Let's keep this discussion civil. It's ok to not be pleased with what they have to say. By all means explain in detail why you feel the changes are lacking. Just please don't make anything personal so we can keep the discussion lively and useful.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199569 ... 11-11-2015
- Savage Roar:
Making Savage Roar optional in the talent tree in Warlords worked well to open up gameplay opportunities. We’re taking this approach further by flipping it around—Savage Roar is now a talent choice matched against two compelling alternatives that cater to different play styles.
- Jagged Wounds (new talent):
Your Rip, Rake, and Thrash abilities deal the same damage as normal, but in 33% less time.
- Affinities (Talent Row):
- Affinities provide two benefits: first, a passive ability that is useful at all times, even to your main role; second, access to multiple key abilities to use in associated shapeshifting forms. To give you a sense for how choosing your Affinity will impact gameplay, regardless of what form you’re in, here’s a look at the passive abilities they grant:
- Balance Affinity
- Astral Influence: Increases the range of all spells, abilities, and autoattacks by 5 yds.
- Feral Affinity
- Feline Swiftness: Increases movement speed by 15%.
- Guardian Affinity
- Thick Hide: Reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- Restoration Affinity
- Ysera’s Gift: Constantly heals the Druid, or allies when the Druid is at full health.
- Balance Affinity
- Infected Wounds snare is now attached to Rake, instead of Shred.
https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status ... 1556204544Q: Are ferals supposed to be swapping to Moonkin after they dump energy to cast while regening energy in Legion?
A: The version of Moonkin Form granted by Balance Affinity will have a cooldown to prevent using it rotationally.
https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status ... 0499346432Q: What is the reasoning behind keeping feral automatic stealthed rake stun in PvP? It makes for uninteresting gameplay.
A: Incarnation no longer affects Rake in Legion.
https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status ... 2571874304Q: why does every boomkin ability have a 45yd range but not other ranged classes so far? tooltip bug?
A: Every Druid spec has the benefit from it's associated Affinity built in.
https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status ... 1986317312Q: If I'm playing Feral w/ guardian affinity, could I perform a 3rd tank role in encounters using a 3-tank strategy?
A: The intention is that any Druid with Guardian Affinity can tank something, as long as it's not overly hard-hitting.