Trinket problems.

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Dashuria

Trinket problems.

Post by Dashuria » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:07 am

Hey, I started my mythic progression not long ago and my guild killed Council on mythic last reset (we have some troubles again, our guild second feral is killing us with reaps lmao) and I feel weird that I still don't know what trinks should I use. I think second feral don't know also, cuz he's using only HC wf Seed (lucky bastard) + HC Mirrors.
I have HC+socket Mirrors (but I use them only for trash, I think they aren't that good for bosses, but I think I'm wrong), HC soul cap and Seed, I sold HC MC but I think I can still get it back.
Well, I wanna be better so could u tell me which trinkets should I use on which fights?
I know, that's stupid question and yeah, as I said above - Im using only SC + Seed for bosses. Any tips?

PS. I have high temperature so sorry for my english, rly lol

Zstriker
Honored

Re: Trinket problems.

Post by Zstriker » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:43 am

Soul Capacitor and Seed are common choices, yet other trinkets are situational and depends on your personal skill and preferences

Amitty
Honored

Post by Amitty » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:57 am

Since you're still progressing I'm assuming that your kill times aren't / won't be very short so here's a list :

Assault : SC + Mirror (tell your tank to put the mobs on top of your mirror images)
Reaver : SC + Seed
Kormrok : SC + Seed
Council : SC + Seed
Kilrog : SC + Seed
Gorefiend : SC + Seed (unless there's a chance to hit the Corrupted Souls with the SC explosion too early and bring back someone who needs to stay inside)
Iskar : SC + Seed / Mirror + Seed (if the damage on the small adds is too low which I doubt)
Socrethar : SC + Seed
Velhari : SC + Seed
Zakuun : SC + Seed
Xhul : SC + Seed / Mirror + Seed (if the damage on the imps is too low)
Manno : SC + Seed / Mirror + Seed (if the damage on the imps is too low)
Archi : SC + Seed

Keep in mind that at some point your kill times will become shorter. Then you will have to adjust accordingly and use the Censer with SC (pray for procs).

Dashuria

Post by Dashuria » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:09 am

Thanks ! <3