Hidden artifact appearance

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Hotsoup

Re: Hidden artifact appearance

Post by Hotsoup » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 am

Twitchys wrote:I also got my third stone (Hinterlands) on Saturday. It makes me wonder if a fix went through that cleared up the previous stone history, since Hinterlands was the last stone I had touched before the hotfix. Eh, either way I guess it's time to start doing WQs as feral!
I think so too, same thing happend to me.

Nich
Honored

Post by Nich » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:38 pm

FWIW, I got a Feralas screech today - which is my last one. Stone-hunting now.

Roone

Post by Roone » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:35 pm

I am sitting at 2.5+ weeks without my final Duskwood screech. I was one of the people who had their initial ones reset so extra frustrating that I have to do this again. I have logged in every day since in the hopes of getting the screech with no luck. I even ticketed it as some people have seemed to have had luck in that helping moves things forward.

Nich
Honored

Post by Nich » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:37 am

Got mine yesterday - thanks for the help and support in all of this.

AsgardFM
Honored

Post by AsgardFM » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Roone wrote:I am sitting at 2.5+ weeks without my final Duskwood screech. I was one of the people who had their initial ones reset so extra frustrating that I have to do this again. I have logged in every day since in the hopes of getting the screech with no luck. I even ticketed it as some people have seemed to have had luck in that helping moves things forward.
Stuck in exactly the same place, though I've only ever had 2 screeches before (thankfully both registered). My tickets to GMs have consisted of them providing Wowhead links to the unlock item as they are "unable to give out any hints regarding hidden appearances". Part of me wonders if we didn't discover the full screech requirements after all.

Ayleena
Honored

Post by Ayleena » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:35 pm

It really is as posted before. There are two rolls every day. One for whether or not you get a screech, and one for what zone it's going to be in. (This could also be on a rotation instead, it's unclear.) If you roll YES for a screech, but it is in a zone you have already gotten one in, then you won't see the screech. You could potentially never see that third one if all your rolls for YES fall on a day when another zone is open.

Furial

Post by Furial » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Guys, there's a huge RNG element to this, everything else has been found already regarding this.

I've got my last screech today, Hinterlands after nothing for 2.5 weeks. I did nothing at all on the character the day before. You'll be going to your class hall at least once a day - hopefully - so it's just a matter of time until the RNG kicks in, there's no real "stuck" issues with it.

Nymie

Post by Nymie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:22 am

Two weeks later, I finally got another screech- not the last one I needed, but still. I'm at least reassured that it's no longer bugged, it's just Blizz asking lightning to strike twice getting all 3 screeches again. One more to go >.>

Elamari
Honored

Post by Elamari » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:12 pm

I had been seeing the screech for ages. I had a feeling that it was related to something hidden but I hadn't bothered to look it up. Once I did, I got all three screeches 3 days in a row, straight after each other. The difficult part I felt, was finding the stones. The Feralas one took me the longest to find.

Good luck to those still waiting for screeches.
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

File under Feral - http://fileunderferal.wordpress.com/

enigmaran

Post by enigmaran » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm convinced it's bugged. Had the hinterlands 5 times in a row then the duskwood, haven't had a screech of any kind in over 3 weeks.

Never had the feralas screech.

ShimZ

Post by ShimZ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Just received my first screech (Duskwood).
Edit 12/02/17 : Second screech today (Feralas).

I'm at Artifact Knowledge 18 and Ranks Purchursed 30.

Be care about addons, when I click on the stone nothing happens. Any buffs, the stone stay here and can be clickable again in ~10s.

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PURCcRStdto
After disabling all addons and clicking on the stone, I received the buff and stone disappear.