Nature's Call for feral

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Pimmer

Nature's Call for feral

Post by Pimmer » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:18 pm

So I've recently looted the Nature's Call trinket from Cenarius at ilvl 665 with a socket, but I'm not sure if it's worth using? Atm. I'm using the Momento trinket at 840 ilvl, and it seems like even tho the ilvl different is huge, it still gives much more stats from the procs + it gives mainstat (agi) instead of the secondary stats which Nature's Call provides.

Do you guys have any idea whether the Nature's Call trinket is worth using? It seems to be quite underscaled in my opinion, but I haven't gotten the time to test it properly yet, and I was hoping that some of you guys knows whether it's usefull or not?

On top of this I'd also like to ask you which trinkets you've had the most succes with?

ShmooDude
Exalted

Re: Nature's Call for feral

Post by ShmooDude » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:31 pm

The for sure answer is pretty much always to sim yourself. It's gonna be hard to say and we can't exactly post "generic" rankings for every trinket because there's way too much variance in ivl.

Moonbomb

Post by Moonbomb » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:53 am

I recently picked one of these up and it seems like it should be a great trinket but I think it is going to underperform because of the lack of straight Agility. I simmed it and it seemed to be slightly ahead of a 830 WQ Agi/Crit trinket. This was a 850 Nature's Call.

Dewgy

Post by Dewgy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Yeah unfortunately the Emerald Nightmare trinkets are really weak for whatever reason. Except the Ursoc trinket Bloodthirsty Nightmare which is the only one you should be aiming for in there as it's very good. Momento is a very strong trinket so it doesn't surprise me that it's better due to the stats the procs give. Other then Bloodthirsty Nightmare you pretty much want to be farming mythic+'s for a high level Memento of angerboda, Hungerer of the pack, Chrono Shard or tirathon's betrayal. With memento being further ahead of the other 3. Of course this is just a general list and it really does depend on ilevel of the trinket.

Sashimi

Post by Sashimi » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:59 pm

what about twisting winds in the Xan guide its one of the best? possibly proccing off of Balance affinity? and LI?

ShmooDude
Exalted

Post by ShmooDude » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:41 am

Sashimi wrote:what about twisting winds in the Xan guide its one of the best? possibly proccing off of Balance affinity? and LI?
Balance affinity isn't necessary. It procs off all sorts of stuff, Rake, Moonfire, Rip, Thrash, hell even Brambles in Guardian. Only thing it doesn't proc off of is your basic shred/swipe/mangle/white attack.

I got an 885 version of it, and even completely discounting the proc (in other words, a static agility trinket), its still the best per item level of all the EN trinkets except Bloodthirsty Instinct. Which is pretty sad when you think about it.

Sashimi

Post by Sashimi » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:42 pm

ShmooDude wrote:
Sashimi wrote:what about twisting winds in the Xan guide its one of the best? possibly proccing off of Balance affinity? and LI?
Balance affinity isn't necessary. It procs off all sorts of stuff, Rake, Moonfire, Rip, Thrash, hell even Brambles in Guardian. Only thing it doesn't proc off of is your basic shred/swipe/mangle/white attack.

I got an 885 version of it, and even completely discounting the proc (in other words, a static agility trinket), its still the best per item level of all the EN trinkets except Bloodthirsty Instinct. Which is pretty sad when you think about it.
awesome thanks for shedding some light on this =)