Feral Trinkets From Emerald

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

bacevicius
Honored

Feral Trinkets From Emerald

Post by bacevicius » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:58 pm

I have noticed that again theres so many fights with aoe I am usually 10-13th place in dps. granted I have missed raids and am still stuck with dominion and some 845 trinket that is all haste and procs damage... Has anyone figured out which of the trinkets in the emerald raid is worth rolling on or better than anything outside of running mythics and getting the stupid trinkets from them ?

Oronare
Honored

Re: Feral Trinkets From Emerald

Post by Oronare » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:27 pm

The ursoc trinket I believe is the best, and there are several others outside of the raid. The world quest one with static agi/mastery is I think like 2nd or 3rd BIS, the fan BOE drop and there is a stacking mastery trinket/agi which I am using which is pretty good (Stormsinger Fulmination Charge)

The rest of the raid trinkets bar Ursoc kind of suck.

Chuvisko

Re: Feral Trinkets From Emerald

Post by Chuvisko » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:51 pm

This is off topic, but... what you mean by so many AoE fights? We rank pretty high on everything except for Il'gynoth and are top in many.

Other than that, it's pretty much what Oronare said. I used Tirathons Betrayal (dungeon trinket) all the way from 840 to 855, at which point it was surpassed by Ursoc's Trinket + Random Stat Stick. The stats are worth more than most trinket procs once you get enough gear.