New Karazhan Trinket's

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Harleking

New Karazhan Trinket's

Post by Harleking » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:32 am

Anyone knows how good the new Trinkets are going to be for Feral?

Talking especially about this 2:
http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=142159/bloo ... f#comments
http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=142167/eye- ... 3#comments

Does the first one scale with our mastery and does it affect our legendary gloves? Can you have multiple debuffs up, like for example fight vs dragons of nighmare?

WhyteWidow

Re: New Karazhan Trinket's

Post by WhyteWidow » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Curious to this as well. Especially with how the crit stacks work.

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Post by Tinderhoof » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:11 pm

Trinket bleeds are not counted. Only the bleeds your abilities apply will be modified by Mastery (Increases the damage done by your Cat Form bleed abilities by 16%). The 4p may be another story, but I doubt that it will be counted there either.

AsgardFM
Honored

Post by AsgardFM » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Well they both have passive agility so that's a step in the right direction. Other than that, I doubt the Bloodstained Handkerchief will stack with anything of ours. Blizz made a strong push to disassociate trinkets from player stats (seem to recall Enhance Mastery bring broken with fire/frost/nature damage procs a while ago) so I think it will just be a perpetual DoT. Hopefully one that stacks, but we'll wait and see.
The crit trinket is a little weird. With us wanting to multi-dot where possible we'll probably lose the stacks quite often, but will equally be able to recover stacks very quickly to the stage where it essentially becomes an agil/crit trinket on bosses.

Sims may tell a different story but that's how I see things working out.

WhyteWidow

Post by WhyteWidow » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:45 pm

I personally still don't see it outparsing a 650+ memento or chaos talisman. Especially not an 865+ BI.

Henshencat

Post by Henshencat » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:48 pm

That crit trinket might be very good for most bosses in ToV

Ghrell
Honored

Post by Ghrell » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:04 pm

AsgardFM wrote:Well they both have passive agility so that's a step in the right direction. Other than that, I doubt the Bloodstained Handkerchief will stack with anything of ours. Blizz made a strong push to disassociate trinkets from player stats (seem to recall Enhance Mastery bring broken with fire/frost/nature damage procs a while ago) so I think it will just be a perpetual DoT. Hopefully one that stacks, but we'll wait and see.
The crit trinket is a little weird. With us wanting to multi-dot where possible we'll probably lose the stacks quite often, but will equally be able to recover stacks very quickly to the stage where it essentially becomes an agil/crit trinket on bosses.

Sims may tell a different story but that's how I see things working out.
Enhancement Shaman Mastery is still buffing trinket damage. Devilsaur shock baton from the Suramar WQ is still like #3 BiS for En-Shaman.

AsgardFM
Honored

Post by AsgardFM » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Ghrell wrote: Enhancement Shaman Mastery is still buffing trinket damage. Devilsaur shock baton from the Suramar WQ is still like #3 BiS for En-Shaman.
Really? Well, that's my knowledge a few years out of date.
Has anyone found out about the bleed trinket stacking?

Kittyhype

Post by Kittyhype » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:34 am

I got the garrote trinket yesterday and I can tell u its really crap on 855 it ticks with 9-12k and at the bossfight its 1-1.5% of my dmg
In my opinion its really crap

Pekah

Post by Pekah » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:38 am

Got it too this night.(855 i think)

SimCraftet it against a Memento 855 and lost 8K DPS

It still ticks if u die
It doesn´t stack
U can´t apply it on several Bosses with Immun Mechanics or Vanish during Fight :(

Crap, but i will keep it on bank.

sorry for bad english:)

ShmooDude
Exalted

Post by ShmooDude » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:14 pm

The auto-attack crit trinket is pretty good on pure single target. At its base ilvl of 860 it beats my 875 memento on sims, though only by a couple hundred.

Batlecruiser
Honored

Post by Batlecruiser » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:48 am

I got Eye of Command (865+socket) and it sims +5k dps higher compared to Choas Talisman (865), also better for cleave/aoe (simmed from 1-4 bosses).

ShmooDude
Exalted

Post by ShmooDude » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Batlecruiser wrote:I got Eye of Command (865+socket) and it sims +5k dps higher compared to Choas Talisman (865), also better for cleave/aoe (simmed from 1-4 bosses).
Be careful of multi-target sims with that trinket. Simcraft doesn't tab target so it never loses stacks. Unless you're able to pull off aoe/cleave without ever changing your target (ie mouseover dots) its going to be worse than the sims.

WhyteWidow

Post by WhyteWidow » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:04 pm

What is the best route for doing aoe fights or multiple targets with the Eye of Command? Have we got this locked in?

Batlecruiser
Honored

Post by Batlecruiser » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm

ShmooDude wrote:
Batlecruiser wrote:I got Eye of Command (865+socket) and it sims +5k dps higher compared to Choas Talisman (865), also better for cleave/aoe (simmed from 1-4 bosses).
Be careful of multi-target sims with that trinket. Simcraft doesn't tab target so it never loses stacks. Unless you're able to pull off aoe/cleave without ever changing your target (ie mouseover dots) its going to be worse than the sims.
Mkay, did not know this. But it stacks fairly fast to 10 and dots do not profit from Chaos Talisman's haste, so it is ''only" the difference in agility between those 2 trinkets (regarding snapshots in combination with target swapping)

Rhx

Post by Rhx » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:09 am

WhyteWidow wrote:What is the best route for doing aoe fights or multiple targets with the Eye of Command? Have we got this locked in?
I read in some post in this forum that @mouseover macros for bleedings