Wild Charge change

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Elamari
Honored

Wild Charge change

Post by Elamari » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:41 am

Hi all

Has anyone else noticed that Wild Charge has been changed. It now breaks stealth when used in Cat Form. I've had a look at patch notes (documented and undocumented) and I can't find any mention of it anywhere. Does anyone have any insight as to why it was changed? Cheers.

~Elamari
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

File under Feral - http://fileunderferal.wordpress.com/

Monopedia

Re: Wild Charge change

Post by Monopedia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:56 am

Unless I never noticed before the patch, Savage Roar is now breaking stealth when used also.

Nich
Honored

Post by Nich » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:53 am

I can prowl up to a mob and it's fine. I can hit SR next to a mob while prowling and it's fine. But if I charge onto a mob and don't attack it, I am in combat. Maybe applying the slow effect is doing it? Not sure if there's an autoattack after charge now; nope, just tested, that isn't happening.

shiftynou

Post by shiftynou » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:54 pm

I have to imagine that it's a bug. Kitty charging from stealth keeps you in stealth but that mob still notices you and comes to attack. There was a hotfix applied right after the patch that addressed feral stealth not offering the correct level of concealment but this issue with Wild Charge has been around since 7.1 went live. I haven't had Savage Roar break stealth personally, for what it's worth.

Kheirah

Post by Kheirah » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:31 am

Yes, it's happening to me too.

Stealth > Charge > in combat for no reason.

Tested over and over; it happens every single time. I suppose it's a bug since there is no notice of the change and no logical reason to change it into engaging combat.