Ailuro Pouncers and talent choices

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Stormblessed

Ailuro Pouncers and talent choices

Post by Stormblessed » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:08 am

Long time reader, first time poster :)

I have been so lucky to get the Ailuro Pouncers, which every 15 secs gives you a free Predatory Swiftness proc every 15 seconds. This gives you much better control of buffing your bleeds with Blood Talons.

I have changed my Lunar Inspiration to Blood Scent, since Moonfire does not benefit from the increased damage from the Blood Talons. With this I assume that my overall does will increase.

Is this a correct assumption ?

and

If yes, then by how much, anyone who can run SimCraft that can have a look at it ?

scrátchh

Re: Ailuro Pouncers and talent choices

Post by scrátchh » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:23 am

Li is still better but by a very small margin.

Li 450k~
Blood scent 448 ~
Once you get the legi gloves or higher mastery, blood scent should start simming more.

Foru

Post by Foru » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:32 pm

At the moment SC seems to be buggy with this legendary.
https://github.com/simulationcraft/simc/issues/3052

Mickies

Post by Mickies » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:44 pm

I haven't checked to see if this bug has been fixed so this might not be relevant.
But if moonfire is still using a BT stack when it triggers AR then BS might pull ahead especially if they are that close.
I don't know if anyone had been able to sim this or even figure out how many of their AR's are triggered by moonfire.
Could be worth looking into unless it has already been fixed.

Foru

Post by Foru » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Mickies wrote:I haven't checked to see if this bug has been fixed so this might not be relevant.
But if moonfire is still using a BT stack when it triggers AR then BS might pull ahead especially if they are that close.
I don't know if anyone had been able to sim this or even figure out how many of their AR's are triggered by moonfire.
Could be worth looking into unless it has already been fixed.

lol. Nice to know, it tested it out and yes, I lose a stack of BT...

Mickies

Post by Mickies » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

all i have to say is wow, blizz put out hotfixes for all the new bugs from 7.1 and cant fix the one that's been occurring before. or maybe this is intended? even if, the AR isn't getting the BT buff, so they should either fix it or make the BT stack buff the AR or, don't hate me for saying this, the moonfire.

Cantor (Shredable)
Honored

Post by Cantor (Shredable) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Mickies wrote:all i have to say is wow, blizz put out hotfixes for all the new bugs from 7.1 and cant fix the one that's been occurring before. or maybe this is intended? even if, the AR isn't getting the BT buff, so they should either fix it or make the BT stack buff the AR or, don't hate me for saying this, the moonfire.
It's not as simple as that; with a game, and therefore code, as old as WoW, bugs can crop up from any number of different things that you'd think have no effect on each other. Blizzard don't cherry-pick which bugs to fix, but as this one isn't gamebreaking - annoying, but not crippling - it's not as high on their priority list as the legendary neck resetting the autoattack swing timer when it procs a shield for example.