Sephuz's Secret and Feral

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Ayleena
Honored

Sephuz's Secret and Feral

Post by Ayleena » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:55 pm

So I got my first legendary last week, and after looking at it my joy turned to sorrow as I realized this thing had a very poor effect for PVE ferals.

Basically, it gives 10 seconds of +15% haste every 30 seconds, as long as you land a CC effect on the target. Of course, CC effects for the most part don't work on bosses. I've had success using this while questing and on trash by just raking out of stealth, and hitting entangling roots every once in a while when pred pops, but I was wondering if this thing would proc on anything we could do to a boss? Maim perhaps? And if Maim, would it be worth it rolling in a one-combo point Maim into my rotation that is already overloaded?

Bralek

Re: Sephuz's Secret and Feral

Post by Bralek » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Ayleena
Honored

Post by Ayleena » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Ahh! Well that helps a little bit. I understand this is one of the worst legendaries no matter what, and it's my only one after 75-ish caches and 40-odd EN boss kills.

Nich
Honored

Post by Nich » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:50 am

It was my second and while I wish I had the crit/dot one, I really like it. It has a pretty high uptime on trash and in m+, and is grate for being a herbalist ;D

I wouldn't waste a free roots proc on it, tho'. I'm more likely to just go bear and charge back in.