Need Mythic + Help Please

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Anoura

Need Mythic + Help Please

Post by Anoura » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello again,

I was wondering if I could have some help with mythic + as feral.

First, should I run LI or BS? I have 26 pts in my artifact. Also, is should I spec into SR and Blood Scent? Or is Brutal Slash any good? I figured going Brutal Slash isn't as good as BT on single tar, but might be good for the trash?

I do well on bosses but I suck at trash pulls. Should I just Thrash, Rake/MF on all targets and then use SR or Rip?

Qpa

Re: Need Mythic + Help Please

Post by Qpa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:56 am

I will say this at any given time.

Why should class x in this case Feral be good and both? Trash and Boss Damage.

You will never do the damage of any other class at trash pulls if you play those classes at the same level.
You can just maximise your trash dps as far as possible to not suck on your boss damage.

I will run my single target build with LI/BT/SR at any time because for the trash pulls there are other two dpser in my group.

But even then you can pull (with more AP Points and gear etc) approximately 500k+ dps on 3-4 Trash MOP Packs.
Just keep trash/rake/mf and SR UP and you will do just "fine" (rip on 5 cp on the highest HP trash mop). BS or LI is just whatever you do like more.

Brutal Slash has just a to high recharge time to be viable imho.

Nich
Honored

Re: Need Mythic + Help Please

Post by Nich » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:30 pm

I've found BS easier to maintain over LI. When there are lots of adds, you won't have time to press moonfire on all of them without other things dropping - the opportunity cost for moonfire is less rake and shred.