Draught of Souls

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Dashuria

Draught of Souls

Post by Dashuria » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:08 am

When do you use it? I see that berserk, TF and SR gives it a dmg boost, but i'm not sure what's the best time during our CDs to use it. Do you use it at start or about 3-4 seconds before TF ends?

Konungr
Exalted

Re: Draught of Souls

Post by Konungr » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:33 am

Dashuria wrote:When do you use it? I see that berserk, TF and SR gives it a dmg boost, but i'm not sure what's the best time during our CDs to use it. Do you use it at start or about 3-4 seconds before TF ends?

I've been curious about this but haven't had the time to test it, how exactly does Savage Roar buff the trinket... Savage Roar says it buffs "Cat Form attacks", which the trinket isn't...

Ayleena
Honored

Post by Ayleena » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:20 pm

I got this yesterday and played around with it in a dungeon. It seemed the best time to use it was after the first rip when serk and TF are still up, but you dont have to necesarrily ramp up towards anything else. It has a 1.2 minute cooldown so it's basically like Mirror - use it on cooldown assuming you don't have to move right away. It does a pretty decent amount of damage - I was seeing a range of 6 - 13%.

Decke

Post by Decke » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Draught of Souls gets buffed from Savage roar, Tiger´s fury, Berserk(15% dmg from trait thing).
So u want to try to snapshot it, wich can be very tricky because of its channeling time.

My opener whit Draught of Souls looks like this: regrowth, stealth, rake, shred to 5cp, savage roar, shred to 2cp, regrowth, tigers fury and berserk, ashmanes fury, rip, rake, Draught of Souls.

So if u are fast u cant get it off whit all 3 buffs up, often tigers fury runs out during the channeling but atleast some thicks will benefit from tigers fury.
After that i try to time it whit tigers fury for the 15% extra dmg.

Lunirra

Post by Lunirra » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Decke wrote:Draught of Souls gets buffed from Savage roar, Tiger´s fury, Berserk(15% dmg from trait thing).
So u want to try to snapshot it, wich can be very tricky because of its channeling time.

My opener whit Draught of Souls looks like this: regrowth, stealth, rake, shred to 5cp, savage roar, shred to 2cp, regrowth, tigers fury and berserk, ashmanes fury, rip, rake, Draught of Souls.

So if u are fast u cant get it off whit all 3 buffs up, often tigers fury runs out during the channeling but atleast some thicks will benefit from tigers fury.
After that i try to time it whit tigers fury for the 15% extra dmg.
I'm going to have to give this a shot. I've had nothing but disappointment since getting my DoS.