Relics in 7.3

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Myxxin

Relics in 7.3

Post by Myxxin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:09 am

I wonder why Berserk relics become much more relevant with Inkarn/MoC build? Has anyone simed how much downgraded rip relics will be?

Cluey
Honored

Re: Relics in 7.3

Post by Cluey » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:15 pm

Myxxin wrote:I wonder why Berserk relics become much more relevant with Inkarn/MoC build? Has anyone simed how much downgraded rip relics will be?
Well you could.

Yes that's my very unsubtle way of pointing out that you're asking others to do something you could work out yourself.

What happens if all the people who might have done it throw feral away because rogues are just better?
What if they all move on from doing all the thinking for you?
When will you learn to do it yourself?

Myxxin

Post by Myxxin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Unfortunately I am not that good in programming a 7.3 version, because right now only 7.2.5 is supported. I just wanted to see some thoughts...or experiences from ptr

Nich
Honored

Post by Nich » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:59 pm

It seems weird that there's not even a 730 nightly, just 725 builds :\

Cluey
Honored

Post by Cluey » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 am

Myxxin wrote:Unfortunately I am not that good in programming a 7.3 version, because right now only 7.2.5 is supported. I just wanted to see some thoughts...or experiences from ptr
Well asking for help rather than asking for someone to do it for you is a much better way of going about it.

I'm also terrible at SimC stuff, it's just too hard to work out what to change.

The Mr Robot sim has all the new data in it now though and it's a lot easier to set up a custom batch in it. The trouble comes with how quickly the sim time spirals out of control adding combos!

If you know which talents you're going to use it's fairly quick.
I've done a couple of custom batches using the Goroth and Sass'zine boss scripts.
Goroth batch with talents and relic combos.
Sass'zine batch with talents and relic combos.
This is just using the same gear I used for the talent/legendary combo I linked in a different thread and has no legendaries equipped.
As it has no legendaries the results will vary, but the results will vary based on your gear anyway but it's at least a vague starting point.
Last edited by Cluey on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cluey
Honored

Post by Cluey » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:22 am

I literally just groaned out loud.

In a couple of weeks all of these sims we run will be nearly redundant as the Netherlight Crucible will . . . complicate things.

Hairypitts

Post by Hairypitts » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:23 am

People on the feral discord say that raidbots sims are up to date. Just make sure you have the Nightly build selected in options. Also if you have the Nightly build of Simcraft 7.2.5 its supposed to support 7.3 changes. But with the little patch Blizz put out late on the 29ths things might change