Question for ShmooDude's Ovale script

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

bacevicius
Honored

Question for ShmooDude's Ovale script

Post by bacevicius » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Hey there . I just happened to notice that you have a script for 7.3.5 and your original script for ovale instead of the old simcraft ones. However when I select your scripts all i see is Ashamanes Frenzy start icon, prowl on left, and my long use trinket on the right(3rd). When going into combat however nothing shows up the middle box is empty and im not sure what im doing wrong . I dont use BT since MOC pulls just about even with that , and I use brutal on all the fights after that big nerf to SR. Can you tell me how to fix this ?
Thanks, Bace

ShmooDude
Exalted

Re: Question for ShmooDude's Ovale script

Post by ShmooDude » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:37 pm

That's the beta version, revert back to the previous version with the manually pasted in script and it'll work fine. Beta version still has a lot of bugs in base Ovale to work out.

bacevicius
Honored

Post by bacevicius » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Ok, I am a bit confused , the ovale that is currently on curse is beta? or your script? Which ovale version should I use, and also where do I find your script your saying to copy and paste in? Sorry for bothering about this. Thanks again.

bacevicius
Honored

Post by bacevicius » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Ok I did have the ovale you said to use but where do I get your script to paste in ?

Mathoran

Post by Mathoran » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 am

bacevicius wrote:Ok I did have the ovale you said to use but where do I get your script to paste in ?

First post in the thread titled "703 Ovale Thread"

bacevicius
Honored

Post by bacevicius » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Ok Thank you so much!. I tested this on a dummy , and I have some questions about the boxes you can check to do certain things. First off I have been dummy testing for weeks and also due to the fact that most bosses are with adds, I come up with less damage on a single raid dummy with SR BT and Inc. .... MOC brslash and incarnation pull way ahead and also ahead on BT on a single target boss using slash as well. My question is , the check marks on the boxes that say use Ashamane's fury as a main , should that be checked. Also does this script purposely hold back TF for a certain ability to do more damage? I have noticed that it has been ready for use but no boxes are telling me to use it until later. Also since I use BRSlash on single target , which one of the boxes should be checked? By default you have it a 3 targets, what happens if i put it one use with one target? I clearly need to learn how your script works because the old t19 sim script is coming up a bit more since im just brutal slashing whenever MOC procs and it get lucky and dont screw up, if i screw up it gets BAD. Your script with Inc seems to do less burst but stays around 1.3,1.4 mill dmg on one target dummy for about 6 mins. So cleary you have done something right , Thank you. If you could , can you just tell me if its ok to tell the Brutal check box to be used on 1 target instead of 3 , for when theres just one boss to hit before adds. Thank you very much for your time you have put in to [email protected]!!!

IF you could look at my gear and tell me the best legendaries i should be using since I have them all except the arugus one, I got the unique 940 one with the tornadoes that run around. thanks!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... bacevicius