Recent lack of attention

All the non-WOW stuff goes here.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Recent lack of attention

Post by Tinderhoof » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:15 pm

So I haven't been around as much as I would like and that is due to a MAJOR disaster at work. We had a fire in one of our electronics labs over the weekend. While the fire was small and was quickly extinguished by the buildings sprinkler system the water and toxic fumes have caused catastrophic damage to the floors and walls of my lab. As a result every bit of equipment has to be moved into another building and resetup. This is a very painful and exhausting exercise which demands way to much time. So I am a bit behind in some moderation duties and replying to folk. That's why. Sorry for the delays. I will hopefully be back around this time next week.

Felucia
Honored

Re: Recent lack of attention

Post by Felucia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:39 pm

That sucks to hear man, hope noone got hurt and it all sorts itself out. :)

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Re: Recent lack of attention

Post by Tinderhoof » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:11 pm

No one was hurt. I would like to hurt the idiot who left the heat gun turned on and walked away, but no one was in the building at the time of the "incident". Going to take 8-12 weeks to repair the damage to the labs, and 3 weeks to repair the offices damaged by the water. That doesn't even count the damage to all the PC's and equipment that was on the floors of peoples offices.