- Switched from berserk testing to the now built in EnergyCost(ability) function for determining the energy for abilities.
- Switched from (EnergyCost - CurrentEnergy) / EnergyRegen to the new built in function TimeToEnergyFor(ability)
- Slight code reorganization to make it easier to browse.
- More things in functions for better efficiency (though realistically its pretty close to as efficient as it can get without changing the logic).
- Allowed the user to customize the safety margin around expiring buffs via a list item.
- Removed the "Use Healing CDs for damage" checkbox as its not currently used.
- Rake will now compare with ravage instead of mangle if incarnation is up (modified by the difference in energy cost). Small DPS up for incarnation builds.
- Added bug catching code for target based rip damage. It will try to use target based data but if that data is invalid it will revert back to the old last spell functions (which are working fine). This ensures accuracy on single target fights, might be slightly inaccurate if you're multi-ripping on something like council but still no worse than the old method which always used your last cast's data.
- Added a "Debug Mode" checkbox for testing the target.Debuff data vs the LastSpell data when Jeshu makes another update to see if its working (should always match on a single target fight). Wouldn't bother with this unless you wanna help with the testing next version.
- Fully reconsiled with simcraft to be DPS neutral or DPS gain.
Next (and probably last till next patch) I think I want to add an aoe rotation. I recently found that you can set a keybind to manipulate checkboxes in ovale so I figured an aoe rotation could be implemented pretty easily with the checkbox/keybind to allow you to swap mid fight.
Would it be possible to have access to sliders? If its something that's easy to add, that'd be a better option than the list box for what I'm using it for, if not that's fine too. Alternatively, is there a way to add a label/description to a list box? Right now my list box just says "0.X seconds" which doesn't particularly tell the user what its for but I haven't found a way to label it aside from maybe putting something short as the top list item. Access to a tooltip style description would be the best as if possible I'd like to give a detailed explanation of what its for (so there's no confusion, though probably most people reading this thread know what its for).
Also, how would I go about adding it as a separate script to the Nernian's addon?