Good job on improving your cd usage, it has cleaned up a lot since last time
some stuff: Talents (I have a feeling I've asked this before but I can't find last tiers thread)
- you have one spec with infected wounds. any reason?
- mangle glyph in one spec
- Since there is nothing to kick for us this tier consider droping 2/2 from InW and 1/3 in furor for 3/3 in perserverance? here are my specs by comparison, Puna is using a survial spec and ahawa has the standard (glyphs are not 100% since I got my 4 piece last night and went to bed right after)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... una/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... awa/simple
with the encounter being 4:42 long atm, consider holding off your first berserk until the first black phase, then your second berserk should be during the 3rd(ish) phase at the end. The damage increase from the bounces is only applied once the orbs hits him (I think? Fully willing to admit retard status if not). It also looks like your guild lusts the first black phase, even more reason to line up zerk there.
Hagara: bad kitty dies to ice wall. stop it, bad kitty. No cat nip for you.
And using sigil over reg hungerer is a dps increase. Again you can macro it into TF (unless you are using the TF glyph which screws this up) and it will be up for every 3rd TF.
Glad to see your improving, feral is an art, the more you do it, the better you get.
Log out in your feral gear if you would like us to pick it part
. Your spec is that of a hybrid bear, any reason? See my armory links above for examples of dps builds (Note: both have a bear spec, which have thick hide/natural reaction/pulverize, don't use those ones for pure kitty)
-Line up your TF with berserk everytime. It is worth delaying berserk to ensure they are lined up or delaying TF for berserk etc. Good job on using it on cd though.
-Mangle on to apply the debuff, 60 mangles seems a bit excessive, depends on how many times you have to kill blistering tendons I guess, Knowing your platform order would help with that analysis. but you can shred everything on deathwing including blisterings.
- Line up your potion with your TF/zerk the extra agi means more damage/crit/win.
- Find a way to track your bleeds - your uptimes are pretty bad, but if you're new to feral that's not unusual.
- Use your dream buff early in the fight to, no reason to deny your healers and easy time. Even though first platform is /lul usually, everything counts.