Forum Upgrades/Changes

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Alaron
Site Admin

Forum Upgrades/Changes

Post by Alaron » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 am

All,
I've updated the forums to the latest version (Hackerz are bad) and done a little bit of tweaking.
At some point in the near future, I'm going to be updating the default theme; the current theme (Avalon Green) is buggy as hell. (Seriously, go change your language setting from the default; the New Post buttons disappear. Took me a while to figure that one out!)
If there's any features you'd like to see, please let me know.

Alaron
Site Admin

Re: Forum Upgrades/Changes

Post by Alaron » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 am

As promised, new theme (Artodia Green, with a few mods) has gone live and is the new default.
If you'd rather the old theme, it's under your User Control Panel/Board Preferences, and pick Avalon Green.

Oh, and in case it's not obvious, I'm pointing my Monk blog over here for forums instead of creating a whole new phpBB install, so yeah! Monks! yeah! :P

If you see anything significant broken, let me know and I'll sort it out.

alton

Post by alton » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 am

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. :roll: :lol:

Grenache
Honored

Post by Grenache » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:17 am

I absolutely loved the low key look of Avalon Green, so I reverted matey. I just find it more soothing on the eye. Thanks for all the work you have done to make this the best feral resource site out there.

adianar
Honored

Post by adianar » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Ironically, I did the same. Same word out to you, Q, leaf, Tinder, Aggie and all the other resourses who keep us the brightest secret in WOW!

Adi