Feral and Gaming Pads/Naga

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Karve

Feral and Gaming Pads/Naga

Post by Karve » Fri May 02, 2014 1:44 pm

I've been using a Logitech G13 and Razer Death Adder since Wrath. I have replaced the G13 twice now due to a key I frequently use breaking. I purchased a new one, but also purchased a Razer Orbweaver with it. I'm wonder if any other druids, especially ferals, use an Orbweaver. I'm quite used to the three buttons(G20-22) at the bottom of my G13 as my Shift/Ctrl/Alt keys. I'm debating using my farming alt druid to test it out and get used to the change. Any advice?

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Re: Feral and Gaming Pads/Naga

Post by Tinderhoof » Fri May 02, 2014 1:58 pm

I have been using my G13 since the end of DS. I have looked at the Razor and Belkin options, but they aren't an option for me because I use the thumb stick on the G13 for movement and strafing. The thumb pads on the competitors being D-pads instead of a stick and being very stiff on top of it just doesn't work for me.

Karve

Post by Karve » Fri May 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Yeah, that's the main issue I'm finding. However, I have had to replace mine twice now because I use G24 below the joystick as my jump button. I get a bit jump happy and it tends to break it. :(

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Post by Tinderhoof » Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 pm

I found if I use the stick for movement I don't' jump nearly as much. I use it for PTT anyway. It is likely the most flimsy button on the whole pad, which other wise is very solidly made.

On the other side, I don't trust anything Razor makes to last longer then 9 months.

Karve

Post by Karve » Fri May 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Ahh love my Death Adder. Testing the Orbweaver on my DK.

zabugalyp

Post by zabugalyp » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 am

Players of the games always want to use best featured designed pads with their performances are become amazing. People prefer to hire writers of assignment services Australia for their works because of their perfect writing progresses.