Stenhaldi on Garrosh Heroic

Observe my Growling Bear style. I block blows...with my FACE.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Spadine

Stenhaldi on Garrosh Heroic

Post by Spadine » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 pm

So, Ive been watching some midwinter streams and I couldnt help notice the huge amount of damage that Stenhaldi does as a guardian druid.

So, as my guild is transitioning to a 25 man grp and Ill probably be the third thank on garrosh, Id like to know:

>What gear do you wear? (the same as feral?)
>What trinkets do you wear? (same as above)
>What cape do you wear? (same as above)
>When do you pop your cds?
>Do you do any sort of vengeance rotation?

I'd be very grateful if sten himself could answer this one. Nonetheless, any help is welcome!

ty!!! S2

Kraineth
Revered

Re: Stenhaldi on Garrosh Heroic

Post by Kraineth » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:07 am

These bear forums aren't super active these days sadly, but http://www.theincbear.com/ is pretty good resource and I would recommend posting this over their for people more experienced with bear tanking these days.

But i'll go ahead and do what I can for you

The most recent kill with Stenhaldi tanking that I could find was May 7th: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JYy7B2aWmRDxHjFv

He was wearing:

[*]DPS Meta and (I think) Tank Cloak
[*]Haromm's Talisman and Ticking Ebon Detonator
[*]Tank 4pc

CD usage was nothing particular, outside of using HotW on the start of the fight to DPS as cat.

Also looks like he was using Soul of the Forest (didn't see any treant casts or uses of incarnation)

As far as vengeance goes, outside of a regular taunt rotation during P2, I know he likes to soak Annihilate. You can see huge DPS spikes during both intermission phases from him due to the crazy vengeance levels. Looks like soaking around the first 4 with SI and Barkskin/MoU after that. (While soaking Annihilate is probably the best time to use CD's)

Spadine

Re: Stenhaldi on Garrosh Heroic

Post by Spadine » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:40 am

Thx a lot! As soon as I grab some time I'm gonna check this log!

Any other help is welcome, ty!