Pawkets' WeakAuras2 Display (BfA)

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Wellwow
Honored

Re: Pawkets' WeakAuras2 Display (Legion)

Post by Wellwow » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:02 pm

Is that screenshot of your Rake WA or the Inverse Rake WA...?

GPDaviX

Post by GPDaviX » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:21 am

Is there a way to either swap Thrash for Ashmane's Frenzy? Or add an extra button for it? Also maybe Berserk, etc?

PhysX

Post by PhysX » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:56 am

Hello fellow kitties,

I myself am not a fan of ElvUI or turning my User Interface into a complete circus with unnecessary information. I prefer to keep it immersive, and I'm here to share my very basic UI for those who are like me.

UI Screenshots

Addons Used
  • WeakAuras2
  • Bartender4
  • OmniCC
  • Masque + Masque: Caith Note: You need to disable Masque for WeakAuras or it will have weird large boxes around Pawket's Feral Display!

WA Strings All you have to do is position the WA's however you wish to do so after importing them.

I hope this might have been helpful to some :)
Last edited by PhysX on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

ckurello

Post by ckurello » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm having an issue where I get double countdown numbers on my WeakAura. I don't have Omnicast installed or elvui. I use bartender and I enabled the blizzard option to show cooldowns on my bars. Is there a way to remove the duplicate numbers on my weak aura but keep the CD counter on my bartender?

Wellwow
Honored

Post by Wellwow » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Have you tried the bolded part from the troubleshooting section of the main post?
The DoT and SR icons have multiple text timers on them.
You have some external addon adding its own text to them when they already have text by default. You can either turn off that addon or select each aura and removing the text (change "%p" to a space). You can control click to select multiple auras at the same time to speed things up.

Rinnzler

Post by Rinnzler » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:25 am

Is there a way to make an aura glow when i have certain amount of energy?
For example: I have an aura for FB and i wanna make it glow when i have 45+ energy to make that 100% damage increase count

Thranduír

Post by Thranduír » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Hey Pawkets, how did you get your health bar/enemy health bar like that? Also, what addons do you use for your minimap, party grid etc.

eomyr

Post by eomyr » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:44 am

My rake shows up as a red questionmark.

Any idea on how to solve this?

The inverse rake looks like to be the problem

Emilfb

Post by Emilfb » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Yeah me 2, but when i apply it to a target it then shows as "rake" icon again, its only when the target is not applied with rake it shows as a red questionmark..

Emilfb

Post by Emilfb » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:38 pm

WA Strings All you have to do is position the WA's however you wish to do so after importing them.

I hope this might have been helpful to some :)[/quote]

Where in the pictures do u show the effect of your WA for Ashamane's bite and bloodtalons? :D

Arai

Post by Arai » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:42 pm

Hey, is there a way to change the snapshotting icons to something else? Id like to replace the triangles with a big square and have one for every snapshot buff. So a square for Savage Roar, one for Bloodtalons, one for Tigers furs and one for the stealthed Rake.

Best if these 4 icons where a seperated WA each so i can move them freely where i want.

Edit: For example 4 squares inside every Spell icon which indicate if you have Bloodtalons (green square), tigers fury (brown square), savage roar (orange square) and/or stealthed rake buff (blue square).

Thanks in advance!

Qpa

Post by Qpa » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:57 am

Just have a look @Tal's Feral Druid HUD. The BT/TF Buff is indicated with a square.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5779
I don't think you should need one for savage roar because it should be up always and has a higher priority as the bleeds.

denanthol

Post by denanthol » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:49 pm

I am having a hard time getting this to work. I steps 1-2. What exactly to you mean mean import for step 3?

Saali

Post by Saali » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:14 pm

denanthol wrote:I am having a hard time getting this to work. I steps 1-2. What exactly to you mean mean import for step 3?
If you have installed WeakAuras addon:
1. open WoW and write /wa or /weakauras.
2. Press "New"
3. Import
4. Copy/Paste everything from the link you got at step 3 (that loooong text)
5. Press Done

And it should have worked.

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Updated icons download link to use Mega now, since Dropbox stopped doing public links.
ImageImage

ellysian1986

Post by ellysian1986 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:37 pm

Hey guys, I'm looking for a simple weakaura to monitor my buffs and bleeds. I literally just downloaded the WeakAuras2 addon and don't really understand much about how to do these kind of things. Will all the links in the OP work for legion as the post seems outdated?

I guess all I really want it the icons to appear on my screen with a countdown on when to press what to renew it. I don't want new player icons and bars, or enemy icons and bars. I just want a bar showing my savage roar, rip, rake, berserk and the like, how long their duration is remaining, how long until they are off cool down...

I hope I'm making sense, lol.

Update: Just tried to copy the string from a few posts up into WA2 and I see green boxes. Gonna try a /reload and then a relog to see if that fixes it.

Sabrixx

Post by Sabrixx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:20 pm

i was just haveing 1 small issue witht he icons for the weakaureas
Attachments
Untitled.png
IDK why rake is show a ? when im not in combat/not targeting somthing but it will show the rake icon if im targeting somthing plz leme know how to fix
Untitled.png (147.51 KiB) Viewed 3434 times

Warelder

Post by Warelder » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 pm

ellysian1986 wrote:Hey guys, I'm looking for a simple weakaura to monitor my buffs and bleeds. I literally just downloaded the WeakAuras2 addon and don't really understand much about how to do these kind of things. Will all the links in the OP work for legion as the post seems outdated?

I guess all I really want it the icons to appear on my screen with a countdown on when to press what to renew it. I don't want new player icons and bars, or enemy icons and bars. I just want a bar showing my savage roar, rip, rake, berserk and the like, how long their duration is remaining, how long until they are off cool down...

I hope I'm making sense, lol.

Update: Just tried to copy the string from a few posts up into WA2 and I see green boxes. Gonna try a /reload and then a relog to see if that fixes it.
YouTube some tutorials. Tbh there are so many features.

Naeru

Post by Naeru » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:59 am

Does anyone know why the Savage Roar Weakaura isn't working like it used to? Did the spell ID change? What can I do to manually fix it?

Karyy
Honored

Post by Karyy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:07 am

The talent has changed rows, so you just need to change its load condition from Jagged Wounds to Savage Roar

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Updated for 7.3.0. Current version is now v1.21

https://wago.io/rkCe4QotZ
  • Fixed Savage Roar showing / not showing at the correct times due to rearrangement of the talents.
  • Thrash now shows a purple indicator in the bottom left if it was applied with Moment of Clarity.
  • Hopefully fix the issue with the Rake icon that some people were having.
After updating to the newest version make sure to reload or relog for the changes to take effect.
ImageImage

Wellwow
Honored

Post by Wellwow » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Thanks, Pawkets! Glad to see you are still around.

Lawong

Post by Lawong » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:33 am

Heya, I have a problem with pandemics. Border goes green at 3 secs for rake and thrash and 4.5 secs for rip, not using JW. Unfortunately i dont know much about WA coding, can someone help me fix this? :)

BurnOne

Post by BurnOne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:06 am

For those of you getting the red '?' for Skills (Normally associated with the Inverse display)

Under the display tab in WA it most likely has switched to 'Automatic Icon' at the very top. Simply uncheck this box and it
will default back to the previous Display Icon (Which should be the associated spell)

Hope this helps as it recently happened to be and I had to back and fix it

Katthud

Post by Katthud » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:06 am

*SOLVED*

So I imported Pawketz' string & my Weakauras went bananas. As you can see on the picture, I get these wierd squares around the abilities and also the "cooldown" function in WA won't work anymore, as you can see too.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Edit: I managed to fix the cooldown issue by just going back to an old version of my WTF folder, the grey squares remain though.
Edit2: Addonskins was the issue for the boxes.