Mongoose vs Dancing Steel til WOD

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Neonjoe

Mongoose vs Dancing Steel til WOD

Post by Neonjoe » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:38 am

So right now enchanting tooltip is showing Dancing Steel at 103 agi proc and mongoose is 120 agi and 30 haste. Does anyone know if dancing steel has increased proc chance, or are we back to enchanting weapons with mongoose til WOD?

Edit:

On a somewhat related note, does anyone have a stat breakdown for secondary stats in current SOO heroic BIS gear?

Zstriker
Honored

Re: Mongoose vs Dancing Steel til WOD

Post by Zstriker » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:47 am

check the guide above

Tinderhoof
Exalted

Post by Tinderhoof » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:04 am

They are fixing the old world enchants. They won't last more then another day or so as better then MoP consumables. Also Hi Joe.

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:12 am

Here is the comparison, but yeah, what Tinder said.
ImageImage

Neonjoe

Post by Neonjoe » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Benching my druid til level 100, sadly. Logged on and played around on a training dummy, it's insanely easy to keep 100% uptime on everything.

Logged on to my demonology warlock who is 7 ilvls behind my druid..... did triple the dps on a training dummy. Sad day.

Kraineth
Revered

Post by Kraineth » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Tripling feral DPS as demo is unlikely at best, either you were hitting a low level dummy, or you were cleaving onto nearby dummies since demo has a lot of spells that cleave automatically. Feral is fine at 90, I didn't have any trouble keeping up with the rest of my raid last night.

Keeping 100% uptimes on feral hasn't been challenging since Early wrath, that doesn't make the spec boring.

Óak
Honored

Post by Óak » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 pm

I didn't have any trouble keeping up with the rest of my raid last night.
Yup, but we are average at best now, bit of a shock to the system when you could come out of a boss fight, particularly Garrosh, a lot of damage above #2. Last week I finished Garrosh with 50 million more damage to Garrosh than second on Garrosh damage. That won't be happening again :(

The play style change is fairly easy to adjust to, it's only gotten easier, unfortunately far more gear dependant now that we can't just go for any stats and let catus balance us out. Since the new BiS list, I'm 5 items from full BiS, and as a result I wasn't able to keep up with some of the other Ferals on WCL that are already sitting in BiS, despite the fact our guild got 10/14 Rank 1 Speed kills as we were going... Sad times.

Leakyfaucet

Post by Leakyfaucet » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:59 pm

óak wrote:
I didn't have any trouble keeping up with the rest of my raid last night.
Yup, but we are average at best now, bit of a shock to the system when you could come out of a boss fight, particularly Garrosh, a lot of damage above #2. Last week I finished Garrosh with 50 million more damage to Garrosh than second on Garrosh damage. That won't be happening again :(

The play style change is fairly easy to adjust to, it's only gotten easier, unfortunately far more gear dependant now that we can't just go for any stats and let catus balance us out. Since the new BiS list, I'm 5 items from full BiS, and as a result I wasn't able to keep up with some of the other Ferals on WCL that are already sitting in BiS, despite the fact our guild got 10/14 Rank 1 Speed kills as we were going... Sad times.
Link to list?

aggixx
Exalted

Post by aggixx » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm using he's talking about the gear list in my guide, but its not really fair to call it a BiS list.
ImageImage

Don Miller

Post by Don Miller » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:04 am

To enchant heirloom weapon, I preferably go for the Dancing steel because using it is very convenient and one can easily find it. Getting online writing services will be very helpful for students in thesis writing. Enchanting procedure of heirloom weapon by using Dancing steel follows very simple procedure.