shmoo I got your script working but question...

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

bacevicius
Honored

shmoo I got your script working but question...

Post by bacevicius » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:06 pm

I have noticed that TF sometimes just sit's there when it can be used? Does it have anything to do with the Behemoth Headdress? I was always under the assumption to use it as it came avail or wait a few seconds if it can buff a ASH RIP or and rake or rip? Can you help me out here. Your script works way better than the others with the correct ovale you had me download BTW, [email protected]!!!

ShmooDude
Exalted

Re: shmoo I got your script working but question...

Post by ShmooDude » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:56 pm

You have to have an energy deficit of 60 or more before it'll suggest it (except on opener). You're probably too high on energy.

Hairypitts

Post by Hairypitts » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Yep, energy issue. Keep an eye on the TF cooldown, make a WA for it, or use another addon like DOTFocus to help track it or you'll run your 2nd/3rd Incarns without touching TF during its duration if you are only watching the Ovale pictures.

Or Macro TF to be used before Rip if you are lazy and not a parse lord.

bacevicius
Honored

Post by bacevicius » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:22 pm

Yeah I figured it out, since it makes zero since to start of with a TF since MOC and INC and BrS pull more than the nerfed bt,sr build anyway ... I was just wondering if I had pasted something wrong but yeah it works perfect and since were still the worst scaled spec with more and more ilvls were still just meh except for that inc burst... I could care less about trying to top a meter cause we all know that will never happen again... I guess too many people complained about our exploit of the lei shen trinket before they dropped the reforging lol.... That was the only time besides WoTlK ferals were over powered as hell... Our time to shine is over and now they just make us button pushers like the rest... I dont like casters , rogues make me fall asleep, so yeah I will never change no matter how bad they screw us up. But Shmoo definitely wrote a very good script compared to that other stuff hanging around in ovale.. Good Job Bud

homyq

Post by homyq » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:37 am

The right of the article is discussed for the individuals. The offers of the joy and https://analyzedu.com/writing-services- ... eview.html have been introduced for the flow of the chips ND all rightly transferred items for the generation for all individuals.