What does BfA look like?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Cluey
Honored

What does BfA look like?

Post by Cluey » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:47 pm

I was wondering what others have discovered about how feral is doing in BfA?

We're very close to the pre-patch now, from what I can tell Blizzard has forgotten to remove the 50% haste kludge they put in last pre-patch. Which means we've become haste junkies, hopefully they'll address that oversight quickly as without it secondaries look pretty balanced.

Whitepaw
Honored

Re: What does BfA look like?

Post by Whitepaw » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 pm

I’ve just mentioned this - and the problems that it brings - on the Feral Discord channel.

Guiltyas and his clan of Scientology followers basically yelled me out of the channel! I mean, I have suspected that Guiltyas is dumb as a brick, but still...

My theory is that he is perfectly aware of how removing the multiplier and re-balancing our abilities would basically balance a lot of our talents, thus indirectly nerfing shit like BT - and he doesn’t want that. Either that, or he genuinely is stupid.

Cluey
Honored

Post by Cluey » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:56 am

The Wowhead, Feral Druid Review - Battle for Azeroth Class Community Opinions, indicates that they're aware of this.

I'm not in the Dreamgrove discord because of the toxicity, I know I'm not the only one too as I've chatted to a couple of other druids with the same opinion. Given how quite this forum is now we might have to resort to the official forum!
Discord isn't the right tool for this sort of discussion either, even if everyone is in the same time zone, the conversation will move too fast unless it's only a couple of people and if it's a small number of people you're just talking in an echo chamber.

I haven't played in the Beta much, I've had access for ages but don't like spoilers so I just use it for testing addons and mechanics. As a result I haven't tested much with L120 characters, perhaps there are more choices then but I doubt it given one secondary stat is getting a bonus.

I'll try and find some time to test 120 stuff in the Mr Robot simulator, it's much easier to edit that one so you can test other things. Hopefully batch sims runs will be available soon, in the mean time I end up with many, many tabs open!

RareBeast
Honored

Post by RareBeast » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:08 am

I agree. Discord just doesn't come close to a good forum community. :(

Need everyone back here!