- Thrash (Bear) now deals 15% of AP + 243 damage, down from 19% of AP + 304 damage. Bleed effect reduced from 3% of AP + 189 to 3% of AP + 152.
- Swipe now deals 171 base damage, down from 214.
- Brutal Impact now causes victims of Skull Bash to have a 5/10% increased mana cost on their spells, down from 15/30%.
- Stampede now increase melee haste by 30%, up from 15%. Causes Feral Charge (Cat) to cost 100% less energy, down from 50%.
- Rebirth now has a 10 min cooldown, down from 30 min.
Bears got a small nerf (hard to know how much it matters until we know how much AOE tanking we’ll be doing). Stampede got reduced to 1 rank (at least, that’s how I’m translating the change), which is nice, but I’d rather they changed Feral Aggression to 1 rank (still holding out hope for that one). Finally, REBIRTH IS 10 MINUTES AGAIN. Heck yeah, my extra lives are back (I hope my Wild Mushrooms are green). 30 minutes was unnecessarily punishing, in my view, and could have caused real issues for attempt-limited fights. The only worry, of course, is if there’s some raidboss mechanic that’s trivialized by stacking Rebirths. (Well, not a worry for us…more a worry for everyone else. Heh.)